Senior Strategic Marketing Manager, Digital at Peloton
Peloton is looking for a Senior Strategic Marketing Manager, Digital to join the Global Strategic Marketing team, reporting to the VP, Strategic Marketing. We’re looking for someone who understands the connection between our brand, and popular culture including music, sports and entertainment, and brings a depth of experience in transforming brand/strategic marketing strategy into a best-in-class digital go-to-market execution. This candidate will work hand-in-hand with the wider Brand and Strategic Marketing team, Media, Creative, Music and Content teams to help deepen engagement with new and existing members, and ensure our Strategic Marketing programs are brought to life through innovative digital marketing.
- Partner with Strategic Marketing leaders across music, Instructors, programming, sports and entertainment to understand the brand and business goals, and consumer insights to inform the development of strategic digital channel plans.
- Partner with the Media teams to develop processes to optimize creative real-time with in-market campaigns.
- Partner with the Digital Acquisition & Web teams to devise optimal consumer journey for brand & strategic marketing campaigns
- Support the authoring of insight-led marketing briefs, and creative development of digital campaigns and campaign rollout.
- Work closely with the Music and Content teams to ensure our marquee music and content priority initiatives receive bespoke digital marketing plans.
- Help author a broader digital marketing strategy and playbook for the Global brand marketing team. This includes a perspective on how to optimize for speed and agility in both planning and execution, as well as identifying channel-specific KPIs based on team goals
- Oversee the digital marketing tactics from brief to creative execution to handoff within large scale marketing campaigns. Channels include, but are not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Search, Native, & Display.
- Work closely with our in-house creative team and creative agency partners to bring to life compelling and effective channel-first digital content.
- Own end-to-end projects through clear cross-functional communication and diligent management of timeline and milestones.
- Partner with Regional Marketing Leads to translate global plans into local relevant execution via campaign toolkits
- Develop collateral and presentation materials to facilitate cross-functional sharing between marketing and sales teams, including presentations to external partners
- Responsible for asset requests, asset management, and handoff process to Media partners. Keen eye for detail is a must.
- 5+ years of experience in digital advertising with a focus on performance marketing, content strategy, creative development, and optimization. [Facebook, Instagram, Search, Display, YouTube, Twitter etc.]
- A deep understanding of the digital landscape, with a disproportionate focus on paid social and digital, and proven success working with media teams to drive performance.
- Knowledge of the digital media landscape, experience with key media metrics and measurement and a demonstrated excitement for performance marketing
- Experienced in performance marketing. Looking for someone who is equally excited about analyzing performance data, as they are about creative storytelling.
- Successful ability to wear multiple hats - tactical planning, strategic execution, cross-functional relationship management, analytical and quant skills
- Go-getter, positive attitude who thrives in supporting cross-channel platform strategic campaigns.
- A channel practitioner. This person is not just experienced with social and digital marketing but has a passion for it.
- Experience working with creative partners both internally and externally to influence channel production and asset management. Baseline experience in creative content development, participating in video/photo shoots preferred.
- The ideal candidate will obsess over performance metrics and help drive creative optimizations to deliver business results.
- Excellent track record of managing multiple projects and campaigns simultaneously
- Organizational skills, great attention to detail, willingness to be flexible and ability to lead workstreams from inception to execution
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.