The Trade Desk is changing the way global brands and their agencies advertise to audiences around the world. How? With a media-buying platform that helps brands deliver a more insightful and relevant ad experience for consumers — and sets a new standard for global reach, accuracy, and transparency.
So if you’re talented, driven, creative, and hungry to bring something entirely new and wildly ambitious into the world (and have some fun doing it), then we want to talk.
Are you passionate about the evolving TV advertising landscape? If so, we are looking for a Senior Manager to join our growing TV Partnerships team. This role supports the development and execution of long-term strategic partnerships with television content owners, distributors, connected device manufacturers, TV data partners and others.WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Manage and grow relationships with premium publishers across the TV ecosystem
- Support day to day partner management functions across inventory partnerships
- Interface directly with publishers and SSP partners for troubleshooting and activation across inventory deals
- Become an internal subject matter expert on TV to support education and evangelism of our CTV ad solution
- Analyze trends in deal usage at a platform, SSP, format and publisher level to help inform relationships and develop strategy
- Develop educational content, trainings, demos & business reviews for internal TTD teams, partners and clients
- Work with Product Management to help define features and drive enhancements to The Trade Desk platform
- Become an expert on the management and deployment of deals via the TTD platform
- BA/BS and 5-8 years of experience working with DSPs, SSPs, exchanges, or other related technology
- Proven track record of building partnerships by forging strong relationships with vendors and clients, understanding their objectives and recommending the best strategies
- Understanding of the evolving digital advertising and TV ecosystem
- Ability to rapidly grasp new technology and product changes, and comfort with complex concepts
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, as well as an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Effective time management skills - ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.