Senior Vice President, Global Demand (AdTech)
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, including CBS, CNN, Fox Sports, GQ, Mashable, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, dailymotion commands 4 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
We are hiring a Senior Vice President, Global Demand to lead our programmatic development efforts with platform partners including DSPs, Ad Platforms, SSP's and networks. The SVP, Demand will be responsible for creating strategic partnerships among key programmatic providers to ensure successful annual revenue goals and long-term growth.
This individual will also oversee a multi-regional programmatic team, monitoring each individual’s performance, utilization, and career growth.
Success in this role requires strategic thinking, ingenuity, and innovation to develop commercial and partnership strategies that will win in a highly-competitive market. This is a highly influential role combining strategic planning, business development, internal communications, and cross-functional initiatives. Reporting directly to the Chief Ad Tech Officer, this role will focus on the development and execution of the programmatic and ad tech strategy at Dailymotion.Job Description
Lead revenue growth and create a strategic vision for Dailymotion's programmatic offerings:
- Unlocking strategic relationships and finding synergies with existing and new partners: DSPs, Ad Platforms, SSP's and networks; to support the achievement of identified revenue goals.
- Manage long partnerships cycles, to develop relationships that ultimately lead to the formation of technology and product alliances with strategic partners.
- Leverage relationships with agencies, buyers and DSPs to bring in and increase spend.
- Understand each DSPs strategy and goals and determine how to best align our solutions to drive revenue.
- Gain a full understanding of Dailymotion programmatic platform capabilities and value proposition.
- Become a dynamic voice and an evangelist of the platform in the marketplace. Deliver thought leadership and participate in internal and external events, global conferences to attract and bring awareness with potential demand and product partners.
- Keep the pulse on the changing industry and feed that knowledge to internal stakeholders to bolster opportunities that will grow the business through product innovation and identified customer needs
Lead, develop and mentor the programmatic demand partner team in their various responsibilities:
- Empower multi-regional demand team and create future leaders while providing mentorship, feedback & guidance.
- Drive team to build Quarterly Business Reviews and monthly business snapshots for strategic clients.
- Assist them to monitor the health of the marketplace and open auction bidder behaviour (bid rate, win rate, use rate, etc.), working closely with demand partners to increase performance.
- Ensure team is partnering effectively with technical account managers, integration team and support to help resolve client onboarding and ongoing technical issues.
- Develop strong cross-functional relationships within Dailymotion
- Contribute to fully align the different teams and promote knowledge sharing
- Partner closely with Sales, Engineering and Product to provide ongoing support, customer service, and create growth strategies.
- 8+ years of experience in a leadership position in the AdTech/Media industry
- Deep experience in programmatic, particularly on the SSP and DSP side.
- Experience in programmatic video from either the publisher or platform side
- Track record of building and leading successful operational teams
- Experience at speaking at external events, conferences and summits.
- High attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Cross-functional partnership focused
- Communication and adept ability to cooperate efficiently with people from different backgrounds (tech, content, sales, finance) and seniorities (from operational to C-level)
- Creative thinking and grit required
Location: New York
Type of contract: Full-time
Start Date: ASAP
• Flexible time off, vacation, holidays, sick-leave so you can take time off when you need to
• Fitness club membership to NY Health & Racquet Club
• 100% healthcare coverage starting on day 1
• Commuter benefits
• 401k Contribution
• Paid parental leave
• Fully stocked kitchens with free snacks and drinks
If you want to explore Dailymotion culture a little further please check out:
1./ Our BuiltIn page: https://www.builtinnyc.com/company/dailymotion
2./ Our Recent Global Hackathon: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x70val9
3./ Welcome to the Jungle page: https://www.welcometothejungle.co/companies/dailymotion/team
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.