SEO Lead at noom
Want to learn how the top tech startups work on the inside? Want to acquire life-long skills in how to run a business, how to acquire high-value customers in a global campaign, and how to work on a fast-paced Growth team? Want to be challenged to do your very best work and excel? This is your chance to do all this while helping people across the world get healthier. Noom is backed by top VCs on the East & West Coast and has grown revenue 20X in just 2 years.
To continue growing, Noom is looking for our first SEO Lead to drive organic growth. This is an exciting opportunity to develop a strategy and own the execution. Our leadership team is thinking long-term and we're all in agreement that SEO plays a large part in our continued success.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Leading the scaling of Noom’s nascent SEO efforts in a YMYL industry that’s incredibly broad and constantly evolving
- Significantly scaling Noom’s organic sign up volume through content and technical improvements
- Developing and executing near, mid, and long-tail content strategies and building out capacity to scale content production
- Developing a technical SEO roadmap and project managing priority implementations
- Creating a learning agenda and corresponding A/B test infrastructure
- Informing Noom’s mutli-touch attribution model to correctly account for organic signups
- Building a world class SEO team
- Creating a reporting framework and cadence to inform key stakeholders on progress
- Collaborating with Engineer, Paid, Brand, International, and PR leads to ensure Noom is broadly optimized for SEO
What We're Looking For:
- Extensive experience with both technical and content SEO
- Experience leading a world class SEO team and managing stakeholders
- Deep understanding of subscription eCommerce space and it’s particular challenges
- An analytical mindset and extremely strong prioritization skills
- Fast learner with excellent problem-solving ability
- Self-motivated team player willing to work very hard
What Makes This Job Amazing:
- You’ll be helping millions of people lead healthier lives every day
- You’ll be a part of Noom's rocketship-- revenue has grown 20x in the last 2 years and our team is growing fast.
- You’ll have wonderful benefits including healthcare/dental, wellness budget, daily gourmet meals prepared by our onsite chefs, and onsite yoga
- You’ll experience huge learning & professional growth opportunities. Noom believes in supporting your professional and personal growth: we’ll cover the cost of books, courses, conferences… you name it!
- You’ll add to our transparent, high-performing, and close-knit culture