SEO Manager at noom
Noom Inc. is a leader in mobile health coaching. We combine the power of technology with the empathy of real human coaches to deliver successful behavior change. Our direct-to-consumer mobile applications have reached more than 45 million users worldwide -- and counting. We’ve leveraged our behavior change platform to incorporate the CDC’s Diabetes Prevention Program (DPP), and have expanded to programs for diabetes management, pre-hypertension, and hypertension. The Growth team is at the forefront of this mission, tackling one of the hardest challenges in healthcare today: getting people to take that initial (and biggest!) step towards living a healthier lifestyle… And this is where you come in!
Noom is looking for our first Search Engine Optimization Manager to drive organic growth. This is an exciting opportunity to develop a strategy and own the execution. Our leadership team is thinking long-term and we're all in agreement that SEO plays a large part in our continued success.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Leading the scaling of Noom’s nascent SEO efforts in an industry that’s incredibly broad and constantly evolving
- Developing and executing upon a framework for determining keyword and content prioritization
- Leveraging Noom’s data infrastructure to develop robust SEO analysis
- Building out resources - both internally and externally - to produce world class content
- Project managing with Engineering to implement technical SEO improvements
- Optimizing existing content to improve domain expertise and SEO customer volume
- Collaborating with the paid, brand, and PR managers to ensure Noom is broadly optimized for SEO
- Analyzing and adapting efforts to ever-changing market trends
What We're Looking For:
- Extensive experience (4+ years) with both technical and content SEO
- Deep understanding of subscription eCommerce space and it’s particular challenges
- An analytical mindset and strong prioritization skills
- Fast learner with excellent problem-solving ability
- Self-motivated team player willing to work very hard
What Makes This Job Amazing:
- You’ll be helping millions of people lead healthier lives every day
- You’ll be a part of Noom's rocketship-- revenue has grown 20x in the last 2 years and our team is growing fast.
- You’ll have wonderful benefits including healthcare/dental, wellness budget, daily gourmet meals prepared by our onsite chefs, and onsite yoga
- You’ll experience huge learning & professional growth opportunities. Noom believes in supporting your professional and personal growth: we’ll cover the cost of books, courses, conferences… you name it!
- You’ll add to our transparent, high-performing, and close-knit culture
This is a full-time position based in our NYC headquarters.