SEO Manager at Casper
Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Casper (casper.com) believes everyone should sleep better. The Sleep Company has a full portfolio of obsessively engineered sleep products—including mattresses, pillows, bedding, and furniture—designed in-house by the Company’s award-winning R&D team at Casper Labs in San Francisco. In addition to its e-commerce business, Casper owns and operates Sleep Shops across North America and its products are available at a growing list of retailers. We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
Casper is looking for an SEO Manager to develop and execute strategies and tactics to grow Casper’s organic search presence, generate demand and drive conversions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Develop, execute, and iterate on our SEO strategy and roadmap of initiatives to drive organic campaigns forward, increasing traffic, revenue, and visibility for Casper.com
- Develop our content marketing strategy and work with agency partners to expand our audience reach
- Develop organic video strategy that will drive engagement and site traffic from both Google search and YouTube
- Identify areas of opportunity where paid media dollars could drive additional high-quality traffic to Casper.com through promotion of content
- Maintain and optimize our blog infrastructure in Wordpress (or a CMS you might recommend)
- Work closely with the digital product team to enhance and optimize site infrastructure, architecture & improve overall technical health of Casper.com
- Develop an SEO report highlighting progress of performance/KPIs on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly cadence
- Work cross-functionally with channel managers to develop cohesive strategies and create synergies across the organization
- Surface content creation & optimization opportunities based on consumer search trends and competitor analysis
- Perform audits of the site and newly launched pages to identify problems, technical gaps, and growth opportunities
- Keep organization abreast of industry happenings such as algorithm updates, policy changes, best practices, etc. and make suggestions to the team accordingly
Our dream candidate is...
- 5+ years experience actively managing and growing organic search campaigns
- Eager to build a best-in-class SEO program at a company that is fully bought in on the value of organic search
- Willing to be bold and propose exciting/interesting concepts to challenge the status quo
- Proven track record of increasing organic search traffic, rankings, and revenue
- Deep understanding of YouTube and how to drive engagement through organic placements
- Ability to be strategic, break down complex SEO issues and explain how to solve for them
- Highly data-driven and analytical
- Participation in our HQ bonus program for some splurging and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...)..
- Wellness programs like cash incentives for tracking sleep and fitness, credits for your favorite studios and in-office activities
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Catered lunches twice a week to give you time to catch up with your teammate
- Free snacks and coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- A full gifted bed set when you join and product discounts for friends and family!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you!