Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we’ve built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men’s hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for acid reflux), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We’re growing rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
This year, we are honored to be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
Thirty Madison is looking for an SEO Manager to improve our organic presence across all of our brands. This person will be specifically tasked with growing our organic sessions quarter by quarter. You’ll partner closely with the writers, engineering, and product management teams on each brand to understand the opportunities and make sure you’re making a difference in expanding access for all.
Working in SEO can often mean cheerleading from the sidelines, shouting all your best advice to the folks doing all the hard work. At Thirty Madison, you’ll be working directly with Product Managers, Engineers, and Writers to create the best site experience possible. If you want to have a real impact on a growing business that does real good, this is your opportunity.You’re the right person for this role if:
- You’ve got the SEO best practices in your back pocket, and you’re looking to grow
- You’re a self starter with a strong work ethic, willing to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done.
- You’re able to excel in an unstructured environment and can turn an SEO initiative into a structured project you can execute and iterate on.
- You’re able to successfully juggle multiple initiatives and prioritize work effectively while meeting deadlines.
- You’re excited to be part of a growing team, take initiative, and drive results.
- You’re a team player with no ego who is eager to learn and become the best growth marketer you can be.
- Working directly with engineering teams to improve our performance and reach.
- Helping to determine the direction of content for each of our brands.
- Developing a deep understanding of each brand’s audience to determine the content that they need most.
- Launching new sites from scratch.
- Building our institutional knowledge and applying it across all of our brands.
- Link research and outreach, building our brand recognition through references
- Researching, outlining, and reviewing content before it goes live.
You should have:
- Experience with Keyword Research
- An understanding of SEO’s place in a user’s journey
- Basic technical SEO knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-sustained, can take an assignment from start to finish
- Google Analytics experience
- Some ability with HTML, CSS, JS
- Proven history of success with link building
These are unprecedented times and we understand COVID-19 is impacting everyone differently. Our primary goal from the beginning of the pandemic has been to ensure employee safety. We went from optional to mandatory work-from-home very quickly in early March, and we have told employees that they can work remotely through July 2021 to allow them to plan accordingly.
We have also rolled out several initiatives to help our team successfully navigate the uncertainty associated with COVID-19. These initiatives have included providing funds for home office improvements, medical reimbursements, free meditation/mindfulness tools, mandatory “Me Days” away from work, company-wide Refresh days off, and fun opportunities to connect live with teammates each week (such as virtual escape rooms). We continue to examine different benefits, tools, and processes that best support our employees as we continue to work remotely and eventually begin transitioning back to the office.Benefits for full-time Thirty Madison employees:
- Competitive salary, equity, and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.