SEO Marketing Manager
Want to learn how the top tech startups work on the inside? Want to acquire life-long skills in how to run a business, how to acquire high-value customers in a global campaign, and how to work on a fast-paced Growth team? Want to be challenged to do your very best work and excel? This is your chance to do all this while helping people across the world get healthier. Noom is backed by top VCs on the East & West Coast and has grown revenue 20X in just 2 years. To continue growing, we are seeking exceptionally talented leaders to join our Growth Acquisition team.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Leading the scaling of Noom’s nascent SEO efforts in an industry that’s incredibly broad and constantly evolving
- Developing and executing upon a framework for determining keyword and content prioritization
- Leveraging Noom’s data infrastructure to develop robust SEO analysis
- Building out resources - both internally and externally - to produce world class content
- Project managing with Engineering to implement technical SEO improvements
- Optimizing existing content to improve domain expertise and SEO customer volume
- Collaborating with the paid, brand, and PR managers to ensure Noom is broadly optimized for SEO
- Analyzing and adapting efforts to ever-changing market trends
What We're Looking For:
- Extensive experience (4+ years) with both technical and content SEO
- Deep understanding of subscription eCommerce space and it’s particular challenges
- An analytical mindset and strong prioritization skills
- Fast learner with excellent problem-solving ability
- Self-motivated team player willing to work very hard
What Makes This Job Amazing:
- You’ll be helping millions of people lead healthier lives every day
- You’ll be a part of Noom's rocketship-- revenue has grown 20x in the last 2 years and our team is growing fast.
- You’ll have wonderful benefits including healthcare/dental, wellness budget, daily gourmet meals prepared by our onsite chefs, and onsite yoga
- You’ll experience huge learning & professional growth opportunities. Noom believes in supporting your professional and personal growth: we’ll cover the cost of books, courses, conferences… you name it!
- You’ll add to our transparent, high-performing, and close-knit culture
This is a full-time position based in our NYC headquarters.