SEO Senior Manager, Growth at Gympass
GET TO KNOW US
We simplify wellness so you can find everything in one place. Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy and healthy.
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact and change people’s lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations and focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn and grow. You will face a disruptive and emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation and collaboration.
We are hiring a Senior Manager to lead SEO efforts in our Growth Marketing department! Our offices are based in New York, LA, and Houston. This person can work from any office or remotely based in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Illinois, Texas, Utah, California, or Washington.
The SEO Manager will be a key owner in developing and implementing a scalable strategy to significantly improve business KPIs by coordinating SEO efforts, content production, technical audits and oversee product optimizations for SEO.
The ideal candidate is action oriented, highly analytical, a rigorous search engine optimizer, skilled communicator to collaborate with various teams and ensure content and product are optimized to increase organic acquisition.
- Be the lead owner for SEO efforts across Gympass website, blog and app
- Collaborate across Marketing, Product, and Content teams to build, develop and execute a scalable global SEO strategies
- Conduct in-depth SEO website audits, direct and implement SEO recommendations to include page structure, code, title tags, keywords, image labels, keyword and link research, and troubleshoot critical fixes
- Conduct testing methods in design, layout and copy to proactively increase exposure and improved positioning in SERP to drive traffic to the website
- Manage ASO projects by performing keyword and conversion rate optimization in Google Play Store and App Store
- Utilize all available data to define and analyze SEO KPIs and opportunities, quantify performance and monitor competitors - formulating strategies based on your analysis.
- Combine an understanding of content strategy with search engine crawling and indexing behavior to collaborate with Product, Development, and Content teams
- Work with Content, Social Media and Paid Media teams to optimize campaigns and content for Search Engines
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices
WHO YOU ARE
- An SEO professional with 5+ years of extensive experience, at least 3 years in-house as an SEO Manager or similar role, planning and implementing successful SEO strategies
- You're familiar with Growth experimentation methodologies, attribution models and A/B testing.
- Advanced proficiency with standard SEO tools, including Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, MOZ, SEMRush, or similar
- Ability to define structured plans, clear communication and foster collaboration to ensure timely delivery of work within an ambiguous, fast paced environment.
- Experience working in cross functional teams and global projects with multiple stakeholders, technology, data analytics, and creative teams.
- Strong analytical skills for robust data driven decision making. Natural affinity for numbers, analytics, and the detailed workings of complex systems.
- A plus if you have experience in regional or global teams, managing and reporting to stakeholders across the globe.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and well-being of our employees. Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: health, dental and life insurance
GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge. Competitive PTO starting on Day 1 and floating holiday in addition to 9 company-observed holidays
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family. 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks to all new parents, of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent's relationship with the co-parent
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass...follow us on Instagram @gympasscareers, Facebook “Life at Gympass” and LinkedIn!
Belonging @ Gympass
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Questions on how we treat your personal data? See our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.