SEO Senior Manager at Talkspace
Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Help over one million people feel better.
We are looking for an experienced SEO Senior Manager to join our Marketing acquisition team (remote). This role would be responsible for developing, managing, and evolving our SEO strategy, roadmap, and vision to meaningfully grow our audience beyond where we are at today. We are looking for someone who wants to bring their SEO experience, and wants to bring their talents into a “for purpose” space. To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
About This Role
- Monitor and analyze SEO performance to identify optimization opportunities and to build & own execution of these tasks and overall SEO roadmap
- Own major SEO initiatives and provide counsel to the greater org on SEO-related inquiries
- Perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives to help identify, prioritize and deliver new SEO content ideas to Director of Content
- Co-own a roadmap of experiments and initiatives to drive growth in organic traffic, user engagement, email subscriptions and leads related to internal marketing channels.
- Stay up-to-date with updates to search algorithms, compliance, best practices and top trends as it relates to SEO
- Manage off site SEO and reputation management strategies and outsourced relationships
- Work with internal and external development and product teams to help deliver new landing pages, design changes, conversion optimization initiatives and technical SEO tasks
- Facilitate creation of SEO performance reports on ad-hoc, monthly/quarterly basis, provide applicable insights to senior leadership and help define go-forward strategy as it relates to SEO
- Generate reporting requirements with Data Science to monitor and measure success of growth testing initiatives
- Maintain the health of marketing site properties and CMSs to ensure security and uptime
- 3-5 years of demonstrable SEO experience and meaningfully improving organic search performance for online businesses.
- In-depth knowledge of SEO best practices, search engine algorithms and ranking strategies
- 3-5 years of experience collaborating with paid, organic, lifecycle, and B2B marketing teams to bridge technical gaps
- 3-5 years of experience with WordPress and other SEO tools like Search Console, Ahrefs/SEMRush, Screaming Frog/DeepCrawl etc. is a must have
- 1-2 years of experience running tests with competencies in analytics, event tracking, and conversion optimization software such as Google Analytics, Google Optimize, Mixpanel, and others.
- 1-3 years managing technical projects, and optionally having ability to read and/or write frontend codebases like HTML, CSS, JS, and PHP
- Experience with International SEO is a strong plus
- Experience with WebFlow, Google AMP, page speed optimizations is a strong plus
- Experience in a fast-paced startup environment is a plus (or interest to join one!)
Because we are on a mission to make the world a better place. Our focus to help people feel happy starts at Talkspace, where we connect, collaborate, and have fun. Fun company-wide events, happy hours, Zestful perks, flex PTO, access to Talkspace products, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every qualification. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.