Want to help everyday Americans invest and build wealth? Financial inequality is increasing, and too many people are getting left behind. At Stash, we are passionate about democratizing wealth creation through education, advice, and products that help customers achieve greater financial freedom.
Stash is pioneering the future of personal finance with the first financial subscription that helps people invest and build wealth. From saving for retirement to budgeting, Stash unites banking, investing, and advice all in one app that has helped more than 5M people reach their financial goals and make progress towards financial freedom.
Stash is looking for an experienced SEO (search engine optimization) and ASO (app store optimization) Specialist to contribute to growth marketing goals of acquiring new Stash subscribers.
What you'll do:
- Improve search rankings and drive new organic traffic to Stash.com by contributing to planning and owning execution of SEO driven website optimizations
- Audit and maintain technical SEO across the site
- Utilize current SEO best practices and data to drive decisions
- Conduct keyword research to recommend new opportunities
- Manage A/B testing and optimization of Stash.com, Google Play, and App Store listings
- Work in (and sometimes manage) cross-functional teams to execute website strategies
- Report on SEO and ASO performance through use of reporting tools such as SEMrush, Google Analytics, and Search Console
What we're looking for:
- 4-6 years of professional experience
- Strong knowledge of Google Search Console, Google Analytics, and SEMrush
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Data-driven marketer; data proficiency
- Problem-solver, proven ability to advocate, make changes, and influence cross-functionally
- Receptive to feedback
- Highly organized with extreme attention to detail
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a dynamic, high pressure and fast-paced environment.
- Positive, self-starter attitude with the ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Experience with Optimizely or Google Optimize a plus
At Stash it is our mission to help everyday Americans invest and build wealth. That includes people of all races, genders, and abilities, so it is important to us to acknowledge and address the issues of inequality in financial services head on.
Diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, and building the best products. Our success is directly related to our employees and we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds.
If you require any reasonable accommodations to make your application process more accessible please reach out to [email protected].
Invest in Yourself:
- Equity & Stash Accounts [Invest, Retire, Custodial, Bank]
- Flexible PTO
- Learning & Development Fund
- Work from Home Stipends
- Parental Leave [Primary & Secondary]
- BuiltIn’s Best Places to Work (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Forbes Fintech 50 (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Best Digital Bank, Finovate Awards (2020)
- Tearsheet Challenge Awards, Best Banking Card Product - Stock-Back® Card, 2020
- LendIt Fintech Innovator of the Year (2019 & 2020)
**No recruiters, please**