At Mack Weldon, we’re reinventing men's basics with premium fabrics, smart design, and simple shopping. We started with underwear and socks, pieces that could make our customers more comfortable every day. In seven years, we’ve greatly expanded our product offering, customer base, and team—and we’re just getting started.
We’re a group of apparel veterans, digital marketers, creatives, engineers, and customer service experts working together in the name of comfort. And we’re looking for passionate, proactive, strategic, and creative problem-solvers to join us. If that sounds like you… keep reading.The Role
We are looking for a Site Coordinator to join our Digital Product team.
As the Site Coordinator - Acquisition, you will be responsible for working closely with our digital product, acquisition and merchandising teams to optimize landing pages, execute SEO initiatives, and deliver all ad tech requests within Google Analytics. Key responsibilities include testing and optimizing landing page content and merchandising, executing all ad tech requests, and updating our content management system with any new SEO copy and SEO pages.What You’ll Do Every Day
- Optimize landing pages for ideal user experience.
- Build, own and execute A/B test roadmap for landing pages.
- Enhance conversion funnel to maximize revenue from ads driving to landing pages.
- Manage Google Analytics and Tag Manager to support ad tech initiatives.
- Monitor and report on site activity and performance against established KPIs.
- Work with the SEO agency to develop SEO strategies and execute initiatives on site.
- Manage landing page briefs, working in conjunction with the digital product and acquisition teams.
- Monitor and report on landing page and SEO campaign results.
- Work with the Merchandising team to assort key landing pages with priority products.
- Coordinate the alignment of assets with the creative team.
- 2 years of site coordinator experience, preferably for a digitally native brand.
- Experience working cross functionally: digital product, acquisition, creative services.
- Experience using A/B testing platforms.
- Experience managing Google Marketing Platforms
- Strong understanding of e-commerce and acquisition marketing as well as the ability to assess project priorities based on business insights.
- Exceptional attention to detail, process oriented, organizational skills and project management abilities.
- Effective communication skills both verbal and written
- Collaborative with the ability to work across teams, handle requests and feedback from multiple directions. Works well under pressure.
- Experience using content management systems.
- We give a shit! - We care. We’re slightly obsessive. We sweat every detail. We fight for what we think is best for Mack Weldon and our customers.
- We put our money where our mouth is - We own our words. We own our actions. We own our mistakes.
- We solve problems - You won’t find us waiting around for someone else to fix a problem, if we can get our hands on it first.
- We won’t sacrifice the future for a quick win - We wait for the second marshmallow.
- It’s all about the people! - Relationships over transactions.
- World-class insurance – Top of the line health insurance paid for by Mack Weldon
- Open vacation policy – Unlimited vacation and sick days to use as needed
- Competitive salary – Compensation includes a competitive salary and employee stock options
- Great location – Right in the heart of Manhattan with easy access to 14 different subway lines
- Free Mack Weldon Gear – Free new product launches and year-round employee discount code
- Office Snacks & Drinks – Fully stocked office fridge and pantry with free lunch on Fridays
- Thursday Happy Hour – Beer fridge, wine rack, liquor cabinet, and a spread of tasty treats