SMS Marketing Coordinator at Fluent, Inc.
Fluent is the Industry leader in customer acquisition and digital consumer engagement. Our proprietary ad serving technology and extensive publisher network enables marketers to acquire the best customers, with precision, at a massive scale. Leveraging big data and real-time interaction with consumers, Fluent has powered billions of profitable marketing opt-ins on behalf of more than 500 leading brands since its inception.
Mission for CRM Coordinator
- To support sustainable growth of the messaging team
- Own the day to day operational functions for the messaging channel within 90 days of start date
Roles and Responsibilities
- Rapidly gain a thorough understanding of Fluent’s inventory offerings, reporting analysis, competitive advantages, resources and processes and articulate them persuasively to new and existing clients
- Compile and analyze data from multiple sources in Microsoft Excel and analyze trends
- Communicate externally to vendors
- Build and manage all aspects of new campaigns such as SMS Scripts and Cadence strategies
- Develop, monitor and manage new A/B Scripting Tests within SMS Campaigns
- QA’ing Campaigns Prior to Launch and continuously on a weekly basis
- Understand key performance indicators, and clearly communicate these metrics internally for optimization
- Work closely with teams internally to provide continued feedback and data analysis, optimization suggestions and recommendations
- Develop sustainable practices for troubleshooting daily fluctuations
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- 0-2 years of professional experience at a media, tech, finance, or digital marketing company
- Naturally curious and creative & demonstrates a willingness to learn the technical and strategy sides of the business while contributing to growing initiatives
- Highly proactive, efficient and goal oriented
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Communicates effectively through written and verbal methods
- BA/BS degree
At Fluent, we like what we do and we like who we do it with. Our team is a tight-knit crew of go-getters; we love to celebrate our successes! In addition we offer a fully stocked kitchen, catered breakfast and lunch, and our office manager keeps the calendar stocked with activity-filled events. When we’re not eating, working out, or planning parties, Fluent folks can be found participating in recreational sports leagues, networking with She Runs It, and bonding with across teams during quarterly outings to baseball games, fancy dinners, and pizza-making classes. And we have all the practical benefits, too…
- Competitive compensation
- Ample career and professional growth opportunities
- New Headquarters with an open floor plan to drive collaboration
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Pre-tax savings plans and transit/parking programs
- 401K with competitive employer match
- Volunteer and philanthropic activities throughout the year
- Educational and social events
- The amazing opportunity to work for a high-flying performance marketing company!
Fluent participates in the E-Verify Program. As a participating employer, Fluent, LLC will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Fluent, LLC follows all federal regulations including those set forth by The Office of Special Counsel for Immigration-Related Unfair Employment Practices (OSC). The OSC enforces the anti-discrimination provision (§ 274B) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), 8 U.S.C. § 1324b.