Social Engagement and Customer Service Associate at Rent the Runway
At Rent the Runway, our mission is to make women feel empowered and self-confident every single day by combining best in class technology, logistics, and customer service. Since our launch in 2009, we’ve developed proprietary technology, a one-of-a-kind reverse logistics operation, stores of the future, a viral brand, relationships with hundreds of fashion designers - and we are passionate about continuing to innovate our customer experience. We have pioneered the closet in the cloud and believe that every person globally will soon have a subscription to fashion. We are proud to be both a profitable and fast-growing business, with a loyal 11 million members who believe that rental is the future.
About the Job:
The ideal candidate lives, breathes, and speaks social media—someone who reads up on the latest trends as much as they discover them on their own. The right candidate will be highly creative and motivated, have excellent communication skills, be efficient and organized, and an enthusiastic collaborator. This role requires someone with ample energy, who thrives on creating engaging content and is able to wear multiple hats in order to achieve the brand goals.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage incoming messages from community for all social media channels
- Handle all customer service inquiries and issues from all social channels
- Daily monitoring and responses to social comments
- Engaging with the social community, interacting with other relevant posts and cultivating relationships
- Analyze and report out about social activity
- Respond to customer feedback via NPS surveys and social media
- Manage our community forum of customer reviews
- Partner with Marketing & Creative.
- Communicating interdepartmentally to help shape the customer experience
- Use your creativity, passion and personality to connect with the customer and tell their story
- Obtain and evaluate customer feedback to improve RTR products and processes
- Identify opportunities for improvements to the customer experience
- Recognize, document and report on trends
- Reviews and analyzes customer experience survey results and closes the loop with customers.
- Identify customer feedback themes and shares with respective stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-2 years of related experience in social media
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of content community, platforms, influencers and rising trends
- Experience with social media account management
- Out-of-the-box thinking and tons of creative ideas
- Strong project management skills focused on organization, time management, and planning
- Excellent communications skills, written and oral
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to work well under ambiguous conditions
- Willingness to work on days and times outside the normal work week as needed
- Positive attitude and willingness to go above and beyond the stated duties
- High-energy, positive person who wants to make a difference in a growing organization
At Rent the Runway, we’re committed to the happiness and well-being of our employees and aim to create a workplace that fosters both personal and professional growth. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Generous Paid Time Off including vacation, paid bereavement, and family sick leave - every employee needs time to take care of themselves and their family.
- Universal Paid Parental Leave for both parents + flexible return to work program - because we know your newest family member(s) deserve your undivided attention.
- Paid Sabbatical after 5 years of continuous service - Unplug, recharge, and have some fun!
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, FSA and dependent care from day 1 of employment - Your health comes first and we’ve got you covered.
- Industry leading 401k match - an investment in your future.
- Many other amazing perks!