Stash is pioneering the future of personal finance with the first financial subscription that helps people create better lives. From budgeting to saving for retirement, Stash unites banking, investing, and advice all in one app that has helped more than 5M people reach their financial goals and make progress towards financial freedom.
Hey there. So we need a Social Manager & Strategist—someone who just gets brands and breathes the internet. This person (who could be you?!) would be an essential crew member onboard the Brand and Creative team. We do all sorts of stuff. Like words, 3D animation, live video, and lots in between. This job would report to the Director of Brand Strategy.
Anyways, Stashers are a cool bunch of customers who’ve built organic communities totaling over 100k. They talk about everything from their favorite soups to their favorite stocks. And then we have our social profiles with hundreds of thousands of followers. So we need a person to…
• Personify tomorrow’s brand like a method actor
• Manage all things social with surgical precision
• Effortlessly take worthwhile risks
• Become loved by the Stash community for being helpful, cool, and awesome
• Report on the love with real data numbers
• Strategize on how to make the love grow even more
But we also just aren’t about us. Our mission is to make personal finance a source of hope, not fear. So you gotta inspire, educate, and actually drive change to make the future better for all, especially those oppressed and left behind by the financial system and big banks. We’re building the future of personal finance—and it’s looking brighter every day. Wanna help?What you'll do:
- Run the brand’s public presence in a meaningful way
- Manage multiple social channels and communities with a customer-first mindset
- Build and maintain processes and guidelines related to social media
- Write copy that pushes our brand voice
- Reply to customers on social media for fun or in case of emergency
- Help establish strategy and build integrated campaigns for features, products, and launches
- Develop creative concepts for all social channels
- Report on social channel metrics and success
- Use social listening to report bugs and help Customer Service and Product teams
- Work with Engineering and Comms teams to handle crises when they come
- Work with the Product Marketing team to manage launch and social calendar
- Work with the Growth team to extend insights into briefs for paid acquisition
- Above all, we value original thinkers
- 3+ years working on social in any capacity
- Proficient in social media tools and software
- Know internet culture
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Good with social data
- Please make sure to send a portfolio
- Experience designing and making videos and such
- Robust channel knowledge (in descending importance): Twitter, Instagram, Reddit, Twitch, Discord, LinkedIn, Facebook
We believe that diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, and building the best products out there. Our success is directly related to the employees that we hire, grow and retain and we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by law. Everyone is encouraged to apply.
Benefits, Perks, & More!:
* Equity In Stash * Flexible Vacation
* Four Family-Friendly Medical Plans * Two Dental & One Vision Insurance Plan
* 401k * Learning & Development Stipend
* Commuter Benefits * Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
* Employee Referral Bonuses * Stocked Fridges & Kitchens
* Thursday Happy Hours * Catered Lunch on Fridays
* Team outings that do not involve trust falls...
Awards & Recognition:
- Built in NYC's Best Places to work in 2019
- Built in NYC’s Startups to Watch in 2018
- Wall Street Journal's "Top 25 Tech Companies To Watch" in 2018
- MarCom Awards 2018 Double Gold & Platinum Winner
- 2017 Webby Award Winner for Best Mobile Sites & Apps in the Financial Services and Banking category
- 2017 W3 Awards Winner for Best User Experience
**No recruiters, please.