Help us tell the Nifty Gateway Story
The Nifty Gateway Social Media Associate will report to the Marketing Manager and will focus on building and managing Nifty Gateway’s, a Gemini Company, social media platforms.
Gemini Trust Company, LLC (Gemini) is a licensed digital asset exchange and custodian. We built the Gemini platform so customers can buy, sell, and store digital assets (e.g., Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Zcash) in a regulated, secure, and compliant manner. Nifty Gateway is a “startup within a startup” – and operates within the Gemini ecosystem, uses some of Gemini’s crypto infrastructure, but has its own tech stack and its own unique team culture.
Nifty Gateway is the premier marketplace for Nifties (NFTs) - digital art and collectibles, recorded on the Ethereum blockchain. Each week we release exclusive digital content from well known artists and brands. Some of the major artists we have worked with in the past include Kenny Scharf, beeple, Steven Baltay, Oliver Latta and more. After launching the platform in March 2020, we’ve had 125 artists onboarded and launched more than 170 collections. Our collections usually sell out in minutes & immediately trade up in value on our proprietary peer-to-peer marketplace.
At Gemini, our mission is to empower the individual and that includes giving our employees flexibility of choice — our Office Optional Policy allows employees to choose to work from one of our physical locations or from home.
Select roles that are location-specific will still be eligible for flexible schedules.
Role: Social Media Associate
Our Social Media Associate will be in tune with the NFT space and have a background managing social media profiles across both Twitter and Instagram. We’re looking for a self motivated, collaborative, and proactive social media associate who can skillfully share the news about upcoming Nifty drops in 280 characters or less with a passion to tell stories via photos, videos, and other emerging media. This individual will have a passion for technology and be enthusiastic about working in a fast paced startup environment, supporting the 10+ weekly NFT drops. They will be incredibly detail oriented and be able to manage and skillfully grow our social media efforts. They will be able to work independently as well as collaboratively with the team at Nifty Gateway. Help us build the products that will introduce Nifties to 1 billion people!
- Build multi-channel, digital (email, social media) campaigns; utilize data to measure success and iterate accordingly
- Manage Nifty’s Twitter and Instagram accounts including creating videos and images that help increase our brand awareness
- Create content that will drive engagement and new user acquisition while promoting all of the Nifty artist drops
- Schedule, publish, and monitor content across our social media platforms
- Assist in building our brand’s presence and personality through social channels
- Create and manage interactive campaigns in form of live activations with our partnered artists
- Create social media copy for our partnered artists
- Work with other members of the marketing team to integrate and amplify all communications including blog posts, events and project milestones
- Work closely with the marketing team to report on social media growth and maintain analytics using social media tools
- 1-3+ years professional experience in a social media related role
- University degree in relevant field required
- Impeccable organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proven excellence in copywriting
- Experience managing social media platforms to drive brand awareness and customer conversions
- Ability to deliver excellent, high quality work under time constraints and deadlines
- Experience utilizing Twitter, Instagram, Hootsuite, Bitly, Sprout Social, TweetDeck, Adobe Creative Cloud, and/or Canva platforms
- Fluency in English
- Demonstrated excellence in organizational planning and operational excellence
- Experience managing digital campaigns from conception to launch
- Experience in digital communication/social media in crypto/fintech, art, fashion, sports, e-sports and/or collectibles industries
- Client or customer relationship experience
- Demonstrated success with email marketing campaigns and leveraging social media for customer acquisition
It Pays to Work Here
We take a holistic approach to compensation at Gemini, which includes:
- Competitive base salaries across all departments
- Ownership in the company via profit sharing units
- Amazing benefits, 401k match contribution, and flexible hours
- Snacks, Perks, Wellness Outings & Events
Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.