Social Media Associate
Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Help over one million people feel better.
Talkspace is hiring a social media associate to manage our social presence on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook.
Besides keeping up with the latest news in mental health, the social media associate will work closely with our Director of Communications to make sure that our social media accounts are active, responsive, and sharing interesting and innovative content. The ideal candidate for this role has strong writing skills and experience in more than one of the following: marketing, customer service, copywriting, public relations, content creation.
- 2-3 year of experience in Social Media
- You know social media inside and out and are proficient on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest
- Strong writing skills a must
- Excellent communication skills
- Multitasking and analytical skills
- Design skills a plus
- Proficient in vetting new social media platforms and capable of developing a point of view on what our presence should be on them
- A passion for making mental health services more accessible to all
- Work with our Director of Communications to create and post daily social content
- Brainstorm campaign ideas with content team
- Maintain social calendar
- Respond to comments on social posts and ads
- Manage and moderate community conversation
- Use storytelling to develop community interest and grow following organically
- Identify and engage with key influencers in the mental health community
- Cultivate an approachable and friendly online presence
- Respond to customer service inquiries
Talkspace is the world's leading online therapy company. We are based on Manhattan. Check out this article to read what it is like to use our product: www.today.com/money/text-therapy-if-your-smartphon...
We are a small company with a big mission, and we're growing fast! This position offers a comprehensive suite of health benefits, a fun startup environment, and free lunch several times a week.