Social Media & Community Associate at Gympass
They say "sitting is the new smoking". We're here to get more people moving...
Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, and Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier and more engaged workforce.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, and we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms and having the best talent.Job Purpose
We are looking for a digital-savvy Social Media & Community Associate to build brand awareness, reach, and loyalty in the Gympass community. You will be responsible for content creation, managing posts and responding to followers in our community. You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community. Reporting to the Community Growth - Senior Manager, you’ll be working with a team of designer, copywriter, and colleagues to increase follower growth and engagement in our social channels. You will also leverage community tactics to encourage conversation and participation among our Gympassers.
What You’ll Do...
- Generate, curate, and edit, and publish all posts on our Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, and future social channels, posting and engaging regularly
- Work with design & copywriting to create content (images, videos, blog posts)
- Develop relevant content topics to reach our end users
- Expand community with competitions and influencers
- Manage promotions and campaigns
- Analytics - analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed
- Insights - analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, or other campaigns
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Find new ways to engage the digital community
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “social” way while cultivating traffic to site and purchase conversions
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor Comments/sentiments
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Organize and manage events to boost brand awareness
You should have...
- Proven experience growing and nurturing community groups
- Experience locating and engaging advocates and influencers to foster dialogue across audiences
- Experience reporting on analytics and metrics
- Extensive experience with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube
- Great eye for content - bonus if you have have basic graphic design/video skills
- Immersed in the social media world - bonus if you have successful social media accounts
- Demonstrated growth in social media in past company
- Ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why your ideas are analytically sound
- Excellent writing and language skills
- Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly such as Hootsuite, Sprout, Sprinklr, or CMS tools
- A working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics.
- Have a knack for understanding what makes consumers “tick” and engage, and have an always-on pulse on trends
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, get excited about finding smarter ways to do things, and have a burning desire to be part of a winning team where you can truly make a difference, we want to meet you!
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and welfare of our employees. Our benefits include:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Gympass membership, workout anywhere anytime for the cost of one lunch
- Competitive PTO, sick time, company-observed holidays and a floating holiday
- Paid parental leave
- Education reimbursement program
- Outstanding opportunities for personal growth and career development
- An exciting and supportive atmosphere with intelligent (hey, at least we think so) and ambitious people from around the world!
Gympass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Gympass does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.