Social Media Community Manager
As a member of the Americas Marketing team, you are data-driven and effective at creating engaging and relevant content. You have a pulse of the community and set goals to reach them. Reporting to the Head of Americas Marketing, you will help execute a variety of engaging, interactive and media-rich content for UiPath.
UiPath has a grand vision of liberating the human workforce from tedious, boring, repetitive tasks, by means of software robots, artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- Work with internal team to create and execute a community strategy for UiPath.
- Work with communications, social media and other marketing teams to execute multi-tiered internal communication campaigns.
- Work with the AMS marketing team to ensure that campaigns are properly distributed on all social media channels.
- Work with the executive communications team to ensure that the content strategy for the platform aligns with the overall leadership communications strategy for the company.
- Review user analytics and direct user feedback to track engagement with specific platform content, using the results to make decisions about how to improve the community strategy.
- Work with other members of the communications team to review the platform’s information architecture on an ongoing basis and make recommendations for how to improve find-ability of content.
- Create, write and edit content for the platform as needed.
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness.
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists.
Who You Are
You’re a data-driven content marketing and social media strategist. Success in this role means you’re organized, driven, and collaborative. You’re quick on your feet and comfortable with ambiguity. UiPath is changing how the world works, and you’re excited to be a part of that!
Additional requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism/PR or marketing
- 5-7 years of experience in content marketing, community engagement and social media marketing
- Ability to work autonomously and independently and willingness to take on additional responsibilities as we grow
- Exceptional writing, editing and verbal communication skills, with superb ability to translate ideas into clear, compelling messaging
- Familiarity with employee engagement issues, especially as they relate to two-way communications with leadership and bridging silos across global markets and departments through compelling content
- Preference for candidates with background in organic social media and community management. Experience with paid social campaign management a plus.
Some things UiPath offers to you
- Work with a diverse group of highly motivated marketing professionals.
- Work on a wide array of projects keeping interest and growing 360-degree skillset.
- Flexible working hours
UiPath's Robotic Process Automation (RPA) platform eliminates repetitive tasks, freeing us up to do more creative work. With our open, easy-to-use platform, we are democratizing RPA and AI while delivering fast automation, superior scalability andstrong security.
UiPath has been recognized as a leader in “The Forrester Wave™: Robotic Process Automation, Q2 2018” report, which gave it the highest score among all vendors in the current offering category.