Paxful is the people-powered marketplace for money transfers with anyone, anywhere, at any time. Imagine a world where everyone has equal access to finance, no matter who they are, or where they’re from. We're building it. Our mission is to empower the forgotten four billion unbanked, so they have control of their money in a way they've never had before.
Working across three offices in different time zones, the Paxful team serves our amazing community of 4 million strong. We build for people, not profits, and consider ourselves to be everyday heroes who don’t wear capes or masks. That’s why we launched Built with Bitcoin, a charitable initiative that aims to build 100 schools, water facilities, and entrepreneurial incubators in emerging markets all over the world. We want to show that bitcoin can have a positive impact and make real changes in the lives of people everywhere.
The Social Media Content Creator will be our dedicated social personality, delivering all of our educational content, crypto news, and weekly recaps.You'll be responsible for hosting weekly episodic content (think Paxful News Channel), and develop new ways to grow our audience organically. Your goal is for Paxful to become the go-to news channel for everything peer-to-peer and crypto.
Our mission is to help spread the word of Paxful, to ensure that millions of people are able to get financial access that they were unable to with the current financial system. You'll be apart of our mission by helping grow a loyal brand following and spread the word of Paxful to new audiences. Paxful’s team embraces customer focus, tenacious problem-solving, collaboration, and the Senior Social Media Strategist will contribute to this culture while pushing us to innovate and do our best work.
What You’ll Do
- You'll be our social personality, news anchor, educator, etc. You'll be responsible for hosting and delivering weekly video content to educate our users about Paxful and the emerging market of crypto.
- Ideating new content and finding new opportunities for growth.
- Staying on top of social trends and jumping on opportunities when appropriate.
- Explaining topics on peer-to-peer trading and cryptocurrency at large. A basic understanding is a must.
- Making sure we're engaged with our community, cultivating a group of loyal brand followers.
Who You Are
- You live and breathe social. You know the trends before they're trending.
- You have an infectious personality. You're exciting, upbeat and love to be on camera.
- You're a storyteller. You love to engage your audience with interesting facts, ideas and theories.
What We’re Looking For
- Expert knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, SnapChat, TikTok, and LinkedIn.
- Expert in organic growth strategies: algorithms, influencers, social trends, etc.
- You're confident and well-spoken. Public speaking comes naturally.
- You have a passion for crypto and understand the community.
- Bonus: You can write your own scripts or have a copywriting background.
- Bonus: You can do basic video editing.
What We Offer
- Comprehensive insurance plans, commuter benefits, flexible spending account, and 401(k) with 4% company matching
- Flexible working hours and generous paid time off
- Gym membership, massage, chiropractor, or other reimbursements (personal training, dance classes, etc.)
- Learning and development reimbursement (including online courses, certifications, conferences, seminars, etc.)
- One day a year to volunteer and serve your community
- Parental leave, including a one-time bonus to support a newborn, adoption, or foster placement
- Paxful's COVID response: remote work, company-wide online events and weekly meal credits
Diversity & Inclusion at Paxful
At Paxful, we know that a diverse workforce fuels our individual and collective success. We encourage applicants of different backgrounds, cultures, genders, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We are actively working to increase the diversity of experience and perspectives on our team and are looking for someone who can help continue to lead that process.
EEOC and Accommodations
Paxful is committed to diversity in the workplace and we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not hire on basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
We’re also committed to providing accommodations to people with disabilities. If you need any kind of accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, you can reach out to [email protected] and let us know how we can best help you.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other privacy laws may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full Privacy Notice is available at https://paxful.com/privacy-notice. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.