Social Media Coordinator at Squarespace
Our growing Content Marketing team is looking for a hard-working Social Media Coordinator to assist in the day-to-day operations and long-term social strategy for Squarespace. Social media is a critical touchpoint for discovery, storytelling and brand awareness – and an expanding opportunity to build upon Squarespace’s long-standing, award-winning creative legacy.
In this role – through organization, creative collaboration and attention to detail – you will help raise the social profile of Squarespace. This position is based in our New York City headquarters and reports to the Social Lead.
- Schedule and monitor social content across five social channels: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest, helping to manage and write cross-channel social editorial calendar
- Assist with tracking social metrics and compiling regular reports (including campaigns and product launches), utilizing this data to drive decision-making
- Collaborate with teams within Marketing and across the organization to ensure social needs are being met; coordinate with software vendors and reps
- Conduct outreach to Squarespace customers and coordinate customer features across channels
- Engage in community management with fans and followers across platforms; liaise with Customer Operations team
- Assist in tracking and managing Squarespace’s image on review sites
- Keep a pulse on competitor social media efforts, as well as the social landscape at-large – including trends, standout campaigns and key platform updates
- 1+ years in a social media, communications, or content marketing; editorial/lifestyle experience a plus
- Knowledge of the digital landscape and passion for social media
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Creative and strategic thinker who can identify opportunities for growth, and content solutions to help achieve goals
- Impeccable attention to detail, time management skills and strong work ethic
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while meeting strict deadlines
- Both a self-starter and team player with great energy and drive
- Ability to champion ideas and execute in an expedited time frame and to establish trust and maintain a collaborative spirit working cross-functionally in the organization
- Preferred: Comfortable working with dashboards and data analytics software, as it relates to social media
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 570 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.