REZI is a diverse and rapidly growing company with the mission of revolutionizing the rental experience. Renting has always been an expensive and inconvenient process for Tenants and time-consuming and uncertain for Landlords. Technology companies hadn't moved the needle in solving these key problems – until REZI.
REZI's disruptive technology has transformed the way Tenants and Landlords rent apartments. Founded in 2016, REZI was selected to join the prestigious Y-Combinator in the winter of 2017. Since then, REZI has been dedicated to making the rental process less cumbersome and costly, lowering the barriers to one of the most important aspects of our lives - renting a home. We've been backed by some of the most prominent venture capital institutions and recognized by national publications such as Crain's, TechCrunch, Inman and The New York Times.
We are an inspired, curious, results-oriented and intense team of professionals building a venture-backed company that will be a disruptor for years to come. As a member of this early stage company, you'll play a material role in defining our value and shaping our future. This is an incredible opportunity to contribute to the development of a team that will be at the forefront of revolutionizing a $500B per year industry.
As a Company, we ask all members of the REZI team to embrace our 5 Values:
- Be a Craftsman. Be aspirational. Go beyond the minimum requirements of any task and attempt to do your best work – always.
- Be an Owner. Anticipate the unexpected. Take risks. Own your results, not your intentions. Be accountable for any outcome and use wins and losses as opportunities for growth.
- Be Raw. Be radically honest. Be open. Over communicate. Be completely transparent and empathetic to others' points of view.
- Disagree, But Commit. Debate vigorously, but without ego. Once a path is chosen, commit to making the effort successful. Win as a team, not as an individual.
- Solve THE Problem. Go beyond the surface. Understand the root cause of any problem and start there. Be comprehensive in your solutions. Don't treat, cure.
Our Perks & Benefits
We're on a mission and we're a team that works hard, so we believe in making sure that the needs of our employees are not only met but are always top of mind, here's a peek:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage - with Rezi paying the majority
- 401K - your future is important to us
- Commuter Benefits - including free CitiBike membership!
- One Medical Membership
- Generous annual learning and development budget for you to use towards your growth
- Flexible & Unlimited Vacation - everyone deserves R&R on their schedule
- Weekly Happy Hours
- Monthly team events - including bowling, ping pong tourneys, karaoke, BBQs
So what does a Digital Community Manager do at REZI?
Helping prospective tenants discover REZI's apartment listings and guiding them into the application process is at the heart of the community manager role. As part of the tenant success team, you are a key customer facing voice advocating for our easy, fast, and free technology driven rental process. By working cross functionally, you'll have a broad view of our offering and will launch strategy around communicating REZI's advantages and current inventory. You'll be supporting the overall business goal to provide an easy and seamless rental experience to our tenants. Fluency in written Mandarin and English are required for this role as well as experience with key social media Platforms such as, but not limited to, WeChat, Facebook, and Twitter.
So what does a Digital Community Manager do at REZI?
- Research, identify, and engage with online communities like housing groups, student groups, etc over social media platforms
- Create and moderate new rental groups for prospective tenants on WeChat, Facebook, and other social media platforms
- Engage with prospective tenants to understand their needs, find appropriate homes and solutions, helping enable them to apply and rent
- Write engaging content for all social media and industry groups advocating for REZI's platform and proposition
- Respond to customers in a timely manner
- Liaise with Product, Tenant Success, Research, and Acquisitions departments
What qualifications do you need to see from my previous experiences?
- Excellent communication skills, both English and written Mandarin
- Hands on experience with commercial social media content management
- Self-directed with attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver
- bonus if you have experience in the real estate industry
Does this sound like you? Apply through our career page and our Talent team will be in touch shortly! And, remember: Rent better.
REZI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status or any other basis protected by applicable law. Applicants with disabilities who require accommodation should contact [email protected] We are committed to diversity in all forms and encourage members of underrepresented communities to apply. At REZI, we view diversity as a competitive differentiator and a strategic imperative.