Social Media Manager
Stash is a digital-first financial services company committed to making saving and investing accessible to everyone. By breaking down barriers and building transparent, technology-driven products, we help the 99% build smarter financial habits so they can confidently save more, grow wealth, and enjoy life.
The Stash Marketing Team is looking for Social Media Manager to own our social communities, develop social media strategies, and execute social campaigns. This hire will manage the creation of a social media strategy that spans across multiple channels geared towards driving engagement with our existing community as well as building audiences and ultimately, Stash clients. This includes campaign strategy, planning, tactical execution, reporting, analysis, and day-to-day community management. Our ideal candidate is both creative and data driven with excellent writing skills, and is attuned to the latest trends and innovations across different social media channels.
If you are scrappy, have superior attention to detail, great communication skills, and are excited to drive product growth, from strategy through execution - Stash is looking for you!
What you'll do:
- Campaign Strategy & Execution: Concept, execute, and analyze performance of social media campaigns. Campaigns include social components of broader marketing campaigns as well as social specific initiatives. Plan and manage monthly publishing schedule
- Social Channel Ownership & Audience Growth: Own the curation and monitoring of all social media pages and assets. Drive organic audience growth. Determine how assets can be repurposed effectively throughout Stash ecosystem.
- Video and Event Production: Assist with the production of social events and videos
- Content Distribution via Social: work with content team for optimal promotion of existing Stash editorial content across social media channels
- Social Media Integration: Collaborate across Product and Marketing to determine optimal placement of social components within broader campaigns, web pages and product features
- Analysis, Reporting, Optimization: Track audience growth and campaign performance. Create dashboards and regular reporting to communicate results across departments. Utilize reporting tools to source and leverage to data - informing strategy and working with Data team on more robust analyses related to the impact of Social Media
- Day-to-day Community Management: Enhance our brand and build strong online communities through our various social media platforms
- Community Growth: Work with our product and acquisition teams to create new opportunities for organic community engagement and growth
- Innovation: Stay abreast of new social channels and updates to existing social channels
What we're looking for:
- 4-6 years of social media marketing experience, preferably from a consumer-facing tech startup
- Project management skills
- Ability to leverage data to analyze performance and optimize social strategy
- Excellent communication and community management skills
- Experience organically growing social audiences
- Working knowledge of social media reporting tools and other tracking such as Google Analytics
- A desire to learn new things and constantly improve
- Master of organization
- Creative thinking and ability to thrive in a small team, in a fast-paced startup environment
- Writing experience, with a flawless command of spelling and grammar conventions
- Ability to create/modify social media assets with Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience/interest in video production
We believe that diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, and building the best products out there. Our success is directly related to the employees that we hire, grow and retain and we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by law. Everyone is encouraged to apply.
Benefits, Perks, & More!:
* Equity In Stash * Flexible Vacation
* Four Family-Friendly Medical Plans * Two Dental & One Vision Insurance Plan
* 401k * Learning & Development Stipend
* Commuter Benefits * Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
* Employee Referral Bonuses * Stocked Fridges & Kitchens
* Thursday Happy Hours * Catered Lunch on Fridays
* Team outings that do not involve trust falls...
Awards & Recognition:
- Built in NYC's Best Places to work in 2019
- Built in NYC’s Startups to Watch in 2018
- Wall Street Journal's "Top 25 Tech Companies To Watch" in 2018
- MarCom Awards 2018 Double Gold & Platinum Winner
- 2017 Webby Award Winner for Best Mobile Sites & Apps in the Financial Services and Banking category
- 2017 W3 Awards Winner for Best User Experience
**No recruiters, please.