Social Media Manager
At Conductor, a WeWork company, we’re passionate about helping companies help their customers. Some of the world’s top brands use our software and services to create and optimize content so that it gets found online. We’re headquartered in NYC, and we’ve been named Crain’s “Best Place to Work” 7 years running.
Visit Conductor at www.conductor.com or on Twitter @conductor
We are seeking a B2B-savvy Social Media Manager to join our Marketing Team to support with overall social media and social advertising strategy. You will develop and execute measurable campaigns for the brand using platforms, such as Twitter and LinkedIn, as well as explore new channels like Instagram and YouTube for B2B and audience targeting.
You will lead in the development of sophisticated Paid Social media strategies which accurately address the objectives of Conductor branding and will enable us to achieve our goals and KPIs.
As the Social Media Manager, you'll spearhead Conductor’s online presence to other businesses and clients alike.
A day in the life:
- Ideating and executing social posts via LinkedIn and Twitter to maintain social media presence
- Assisting internal executives and Conductors with social media best practices
- Working with multiple disciplines across the Marketing and Communications teams to ensure the right content is distributed
- Developing and executing A/B testing plans to determine any trends in audience behavior and monitor all mentions of the company name
- Providing social media content strategy
- Experience within the SEO industry, marketing technology, or similar digital marketing industry
- Deep knowledge of Social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and other social platforms), and Google Analytics
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Sophisticated written and verbal communication skills
We're excited about you if you have:
- 3+ years experience within Paid Social Media with at least 1 year experience in a leadership role
- Degree within a relevant field of study, such as business, marketing or communications
- Analyzing the performance of campaigns and identifying strategic opportunities, facilitating change in order to hit and exceed expectations and KPIs
- Strong communication and presenting skills - direct and comfortable in giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Providing Social Media training to internal teams and executives and act as a mentor and coach to other Conductors as Social Ambassadors
- Producing internal reports, studies and presentations to executives.
- Staying abreast of industry trends and all applicable technologies including developments in – social media, analytics, online marketing, E-commerce and online consumer behavior.
- Experience of working across complex campaigns and capable of conceptualizing and executing unique ideas under time constraints
- Proven ability to strategize and build social media plans from the ground up
- An entrepreneurial spirit and self-motivated individual who consistently monitors their respective landscape in order to keep up with industry developments, new tactics and thought leadership
We'd love to hear from you if you're inspired by Conductor's mission to be customer first and people first. Our team is pioneering, collaborative, and passionate about helping people together through meaningful content and marketing strategies. Conductor, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.