Social Media Manager
DailyPay, a New York based technology company, is rapidly accelerating in its mission to help America’s Workforce take control of their financial lives. We are the pioneers in providing employees real-time access to earned wages daily, across all industries, so employees can pay bills on time and avoid late fees and payday loans. Our enterprise and midcap partners, including Berkshire Hathaway, Boston Market, Vera Bradley, Adecco, and Burger King, have reported that DailyPay has improved employee engagement, satisfaction and retention. DailyPay has been recognized for its innovative solutions, including HR Tech’s “Top 10 HRMS Solutions”, PACE's “Best in Show Award”, CreditDonkey’s “Best Finance Technology” and more recently, BuiltInNYC's “50 NYC Startups to Watch”. DailyPay is backed by leading venture capital firms and world-class strategic investors to light the path to financial security of employees throughout the United States.
In this role you will lead the creation, execution and planning of all social content including, but not limited to: Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Facebook etc. This position will report to our Inbound Marketing Manager and will require that you are highly knowledgeable about social media, and have a passion for driving business results through social media marketing. You care about growing professionally. Paid social experience is a major plus!
What You Will Do:
- Develop, manage, write and produce engaging, effective social media content across all platforms
- Strategize, plan and execute social media marketing campaigns
- Develop and manage social media content calendar for DailyPay’s business & consumer brands
- Create, source and design strong visuals for social media, including photos, video and graphics
- Understand post amplification channel strategy
- Have experience in working with social media influencers
- Responsible for growing followers and using social channels as a tool for lead gen
- Increase social brand engagement, reach and share of voice
- Research, review and report metrics regularly to guide and develop effective social media strategies
- Protect and adhere to brand voice guidelines
- Stay ahead of social media trends to ensure that DailyPay is optimizing social media efforts and initiatives
What You Bring To The Role:
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree and have 5+ years experience in digital content and social media
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, organizational prowess and attention to detail
- Experience with creating, sourcing and developing strong, engaging visuals for social media (images, graphics, video)
- A strong grasp of marketing principles, brand-building and copywriting
- Experience with analytics tools (Google Analytics, etc.)
- Extensive experience with content management systems (CMS), including HubSpot, as well as Microsoft applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Familiarity with design and video production and photo editing software and programs, including Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere and After Effects
At DailyPay, our mission is to offer people their first steps toward financial security. DailyPay partners with companies to offer employees the ability to control when they get paid. Not only does this solution empower financial wellness, but for the company, DailyPay acts as a tool to recruit, retain, and engage their workforce
This is an opportunity to join a Series C funded financial technology company that is making an incredible impact. It is an exciting time to join our growing team where we are always learning and expanding our skill sets at an accelerated pace. We are a high performing, collaborative and ambitious team that is excited to make a big impact (in business and in the community).
DailyPay is dedicated to providing the environment, resources, and culture to empower and accelerate our employees professional growth and development. We believe that we are only as good as our people, so we invest in every opportunity to empower our workforce to succeed.
Full List of Benefits
- Great health, vision, and dental care
- DailyPay provides lunch every day (If you like Sweetgreen, you’ll fit in here!)
- Our compensation is competitive
- Support in professional and career development
- Monthly happy hours and fun team and company outings
- Unlimited books from Amazon and if you’re a bookworm, we have a book club!
- Unlimited PTO