Social Media Manager at Grailed
Grailed and Heroine are curated e-commerce marketplaces for men’s and women’s luxury fashion. Our community driven marketplaces are built for enthusiasts by enthusiasts. Our goal is to provide an interactive and educational meeting ground where fashion enthusiasts can buy and sell their unique pieces.
Our team prides itself on providing an environment that encourages learning and growth, giving you the opportunity to lead your own projects and take pride in the work you do. We're constantly looking for chances to create a more inclusive, fun, collaborative, and effective work environment.
We are looking for a Social Media Lead to join our team and play a pivotal role in the social media strategy for Grailed. You will manage all Grailed social media platforms, from ideation through execution, reporting on results and impact. You will own testing and measuring of all our social initiatives, optimizing for what drives engagement, conversions and audience growth across the various Grailed social platforms. You will collaborate with our Content, Creative and Brand Activations teams and be the social media expert for the company. You will report to the Head of Brand and Audience Development in our New York City office.
As a Social Media Manager, you will:
- Ideate, plan, schedule and publish the day-to-day postings across all Grailed social platforms (e.g. Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, etc.), owning performance and impact on audience growth
- Partner with content and brand activations teams to create promotion plans for all social media aspects of Grailed initiatives and campaigns (i.e. giveaways, events, digital activations, partnership launches, etc.)
- Analyze and present social media insights to Content and Brand Activations teams to inform content strategy and determine social media best practices
- Test and optimize content on our social media platforms to drive audience and engagement growth
- Pitch engaging and shareable content ideas to our Content team on a regular basis as we aim to create more social content that engages existing users and draws in new audiences
- Research and keep up-to-date on social media trends, tactics and social initiatives of our competitors
- Explore new and emerging social media platforms/opportunities and evaluate which Grailed should invest time and effort into
- Ensuring that all our social posting is aligned with our brand voice and the Grailed brand
The following might describe you:
- 4+ years in digital marketing and/or social media related position at an ecommerce, media, or related company
- Deep understanding of and proficiency in all social media platforms (e.g. Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest)
- Knowledge of social media analytics, tracking and publishing/analytic tools (e.g. Sprout, Curalate, SocialFlow, Iconosquare, DashHudson)
- A self-starter with a hands-on approach who can prioritize effectively and juggle multiple projects with ease while meeting deadlines
- Strategic and creative mindset, understanding the desired ROI and being able to maximize resources to drive the highest impact
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Grailed launched in 2014 and has become one of the premier online marketplaces to find great men's clothing. Our sister site, Heroine, launched in 2017 and is quickly following suit.
Grailed is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.