Social Media Manager at CLEAR
CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
Reporting to the VP for Storytelling and Content, the Social Media Manager is responsible for strategically building CLEAR's social media presence and channels to achieve business goals. The Manager develops and executes strategies to increase awareness, build brand affinity both in consumer and B2B communities, educate the public on new CLEAR products, and market CLEAR's employer brand.
The Manager is entrepreneurial, results and data-driven, a highly organized professional with strong writing and communications skills with the ability to work well independently. This social media strategist has expert knowledge in google analytics and can create engaging content on all social platforms and is fluent in each different platform’s voice and use of language. She/he/they prioritizes inclusivity and accuracy in all their messaging.
What You Will Do:
- Develop and execute Clear’s multi-channel strategy to grow our social following and increase engagement on all social media platforms.
- Partner with internal and external teams to design and execute creative social campaigns to support program and product launches, seasonal moments, core brand awareness and affinity needs, special initiatives, etc.
- Key responsibility for developing content and social content strategy including videos and images.
- Daily management of all Clear’s social accounts, monitoring traffic (weeknights and weekends, as needed) and data.
- Monitor and review analytics of social campaigns to continually improve efforts, generating clear weekly, monthly and quarterly reports.
- Work with partner social media teams to synergy and stronger support of joint initiatives
- Collaborate with internal partners and build external partnerships to promote coverage and achieve goals
- Research and implement current social media trends to ensure audience reach is maximized
- Handles additional marketing/promotional projects as assigned
Who You Are:
- Proven track record of increasing brand awareness through social media
- An expert in social media trends and platforms
- 5 + years of experience with creating social media campaigns for a brand
- Must have strong creative, copyediting/writing skills with ability to operate on short turnaround
- Ability to analyze social media traffic metric systems and produce reports
- Has a passion for good storytelling with the ability to write engaging headlines and social media posts
- Ability to establish external partnerships with similar organizations
- Must have a strong sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Must be able to multitask and work collaboratively
- Mac proficient
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign) or similar platforms
- Google Analytics, etc.