Social Media Manager at Rhino
Our mission is to give renters everywhere greater financial freedom to plan and enjoy their lives.
Our first product eliminates cash security deposits and puts more money back in renters’ pockets. With over $45 billion tied up in security deposits for 110 million renters in the United States alone, it’s time for security deposits to officially become a thing of the past. Tying up money at one of life’s biggest and most expensive moments just isn’t fair.
So we threw out the antiquated “way of doing things” and built a technology-driven insurance product to help bring renting into the 21st century. With Rhino, millions of renters across the country now have the opportunity to save with our award-winning deposit insurance. We’ve already saved hundreds of millions of dollars for renters and are trusted in over 1 million homes nationwide, and most importantly, we’re just getting started...
As social media manager, you’ll focus on creating original text and content, managing posts (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and more) and responding to followers in a timely, thoughtful manner. We expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends, with a passion for staying connected online and an eye for opportunities to build awareness and support for our business and mission.In this role you will:
- Manage social media platforms - Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin and Twitter, BBB, Google Reviews, or customer reviews platform etc.
- Manage day-to-day community engagement and communications. Including-- but not limited to, legal and product response protocols, 1:1 communication with customers, management of strategic and tactical differences between social channels, pre-programmed posting schedule, etc.
- Manage strategy of customer reviews and ensuring we can acquire positive reviews and properly address negative feedback with best in class service
- Act as a liaison between our social media community, product management, PR, product support, and sales teams
- Grow our social media presence by developing content and campaigns that speak to the experiences and needs of our customers
- Quickly coordinate digital responses and events at the speed of the news cycle that may include legislative work, company statements, and other creative actions
- Display impeccable written communication, creative writing, and organizations skills
- Write engaging copy for social posts, content titles and descriptions and post across multiple platforms
- Monitor social media accounts for engagement from social followers, respond to comments and messages received on social media
- Review and synthesize social media analytics across platforms to determine areas for growth, identify best performing content, and be strategic about new opportunities for engagement
- Participate in improving our overall community engagement by looking for opportunities to improve our current processes and escalating those to management
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Self-starter, highly motivated, positive demeanor, excellent communicator, and able to juggle multiple assignments simultaneously
- Polished with excellent interpersonal, communication skills and strong verbal and written skills
- Analytical with a comfort in dealing with numbers and reporting
- Ability to adapt to change and continually evolve skills to meet the ever changing needs of the company
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Remote Work Program to allow for flexibility between home and the office
- Generous Parental Leave to create a family-friendly culture
- Wellness Perks (Gym, Classpass, & Citibike Memberships)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- Fintech Equality Coalition Founding member