Social Media Strategist at Curalate
Curalate is looking for a Social Media Strategist with a demonstrated ability to meet (and exceed) client objectives for some of the world’s most notable brands. You’ll drive effective digital marketing strategies, expand revenue with your client base, and prove Curalate’s value to move brands into new packages and opportunities.Responsibilities:
- Help your book of business understand what Curalate can drive for their brand from a revenue perspective
- Evaluate, implement, and navigate brand strategy discussions with key decision makers
- Analyze customer & user data to help drive insights for your clients
- Understand client goals in order to forecast accurately and introduce new products and features
- You have 3+ years of Digital Marketing, Social Media Strategy, or Account Management experience
- You're insightful, curious, and have an eye for innovative solutions for your clients
- You’re creative, with a knack for developing compelling strategies that drive results
- You are tech & people savvy - with a knack for negotiation
Curalate enables brands to use social content and social audiences to sell more effectively online. Over 1,000 brands and retailers use Curalate to turn images and videos into shoppable content on their sites, social channels, ads, and emails. Curalate was launched in 2012, is an official marketing partner of Pinterest, Facebook, and Instagram and has offices in Philadelphia, New York City, Seattle and London.
No recruiters, please.