Social Media Strategist at Squarespace
Our growing Content Marketing team is looking for a creative Social Media Strategist to support the daily operations and long-term social strategy for both Squarespace and Unfold. Social media is a touchpoint for discovery, storytelling and brand awareness – and an expanding opportunity to build upon our long-standing, award-winning creative legacy.
In this role – through organization, collaboration and attention to detail – you will help raise Squarespace’s international social profile, and partner with the Unfold team on social content development. This position is based in our New York City headquarters and reports to the Social Team Lead.
- Schedule and monitor social content for Squarespace and Unfold across five social channels: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest, manage and write cross-channel social editorial calendars
- Work with International Marketing team on localized/international content for Squarespace social channels
- Build boosting strategies for Squarespace’s international social efforts across Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest
- Help with tracking social metrics and compiling regular reports (including campaigns and product launches), using this data to improve decision-making
- Engage in community management with fans and followers across platforms; partner with Customer Operations team
- Keep a pulse on competitor social media efforts and the social landscape at-large – including trends, standout campaigns and platform updates
- 3+ years in a social media or content marketing; editorial/lifestyle experience a plus
- Experience with the paid social landscape and organic social media boosting
- Knowledge of the digital landscape and passion for social media
- Creative and strategic thinker who can identify opportunities for growth, and content solutions to help achieve goals
- Champion ideas and perform in an expedited time frame and to establish trust and maintain a collaborative spirit working cross-functionally in the organization
- Preferred: Comfortable working with dashboards and data analytics software, as it relates to social media
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 1000 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.