Solutions Architect - Marketing Technology
Uniquely positioned to lead the way in the exciting HealthTech industry, WW uses modern Lean and Agile practices as well as best of breed Engineering practices to deliver leading consumer focused products. WW places a major emphasis on mobile and digital solutions to help our members reach their goals.
As we further explore the offerings that will delight our users, we are seeking talented people who are excited to join our team. This is a rare opportunity to join a company, embracing a modern Technology culture, where you will have the ability to improve people's lives in a very meaningful way and have a major impact on WW offerings to our members. As reliance on health and wellness awareness increases, you can be part of the team that is leading the way.
At WW, the role of marketing technology is to connect our data to communications that engage both members & prospects in the brand - on the right channel at the right time. Our team builds the programs that enable this globally and partners with marketing, brand, product, insights, and analytics to plan and iterate on them.
What you will do:
Own Marketing Technology Data Infrastructure & Analytics Enablement
- Design, develop and maintain business intelligence solutions to power targeted & personalized communications
- Present information through reports and visualization to both technical and non-technical
- Maintain and support Marketing Technology integrations with data and analytics platforms (e.g. Google Cloud, Amazon s3, Looker, Data Studio)
- Collaborate with teams, both internal & external,g to integrate systems
- Develop and execute database queries to enable personalization of communications and to conduct analyses
- Partner with analytics and data science teams to develop and enable global test strategy architecture & execution
Architect Omni-channel Communications
- Translate business needs to technical specifications
- Collaborate with other departments (Marketing, Customer Service, Operations, Product, Data Science, & Brand) to successfully implement and realize cross-functional projects such as member engagement initiatives & prospecting
- Partner with data, marketing, and product teams to determine communication architecture
- API triggered v. scheduled automations
- Channel prioritization and activation (email, push, SMS, site)
- Build, monitor and evaluate campaigns and customer journeys
- Execute & QA API triggers
- Use Liquid to enable content personalization dynamic content & subscriber data
- Develop and update technical documentation
- Support the global WW Shop teams to improve their sales overall through targeted campaigns. This includes the development, build, & analysis of new journeys (ie re-engagement).
- Provide recommendations based on project results and existing data capabilities
- Present results and latest developments in bi-weekly meetings with global marketing teams
- Minimum of 5 years experience within the marketing technology space
- Partnering with data teams to develop & implement flows that power marketing campaigns
- Building, testing, & deploying omni-channel campaigns across push, email, SMS, & social
- Leveraging communications platforms to support multi-touch marketing campaigns
- Implementing projects with global stakeholders
- Working in B2C, B2B2C, B2B, Membership, and Digital Marketing
- Proven ability to take initiative and be innovative
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to drive success through data/system technology efficiencies
- Ability to make data-driven decisions
- Experience using multiple CSPs with differing data models (ie Salesforce, Braze, or IBM Marketing Cloud) - Certifications in these platforms a plus.
- Ability to design and implement API integrations
- Google Analytics & Looker reporting experience (or similar tools)
- SQL, Liquid, & HTML proficiency
- BA / BS from a competitive college or university
We hire only the best people. Here are the benefits to being top-notch:
As a company, our purpose is to inspire healthy habits for real life. And as an employer, we inspire the greatest people to do their best work. We provide benefits for real life to help protect your health, finances and overall well-being, including:
- Competitive compensation and profit-sharing plan
- A 401K plan to help you plan for your future, plus company match
- Health care coverage starting on your first day
- Tuition reimbursement and online courses to help you reach your career aspirations
- Commuter benefits
- Yearly well-being allowance for your physical, financial, social and emotional well-being
- Free WW membership for you plus 3 free WW memberships for your friends and 3 for your family
- Free fruit, snacks and coffee to get you through your day
- Summer Fridays, happy hours, and company outings
- Robust employee referral bonuses
- Developmental opportunities and assignments to grow your career
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.