We are a fast-moving, analytically focused B2B marketing team. We show innovative companies how they can improve their applications and get to market faster. We do hundreds of events, thousands of marketing campaigns, research and evangelize ideas that move our industry forward, and more.
The Enterprise segment is Datadog’s fastest growing business unit. We are searching for a Marketing leader that can blaze the path for this organization’s growth. This person will collaborate closely with Sales and Marketing teams to help drive new logos and expansion within existing clients.
- Develop a detailed understanding of the CTO and CIO persona, and their role in Datadog’s GTM strategy
- Build Enterprise-specific sales plays targeted to these CxO personas by partnering with Product and Engineering to develop compelling content assets, customer-facing selling assets and internal sales enablement materials
- Partner with Datadog’s Marketing teams to build and execute integrated marketing campaigns focused on these sales plays to generate New Business Meetings
- An experienced professional with 3+ years of enterprise marketing or product marketing experience, ideally in a B2B Enterprise environment
- Able to create marketing content to technical audiences (e.g., whitepapers, webinars, etc)
- A self-starter who thrives in an rapidly changing environment and enjoys building new things from scratch
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Understand the B2B Enterprise selling motion
Comfortable speaking to modern technology trends, such as cloud computing, digital transformation and Agile/DevOps processes
Why You Should Apply:
- Generous and competitive global and US benefits
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Datadog is the world-class monitoring and security platform for cloud applications. We’re dedicated to creating, developing, and supporting our product and customers, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally. Built by engineers, for engineers, our SaaS product is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stack. Given the resilience of cloud technologies and importance placed today in digital operations and agility, Datadog continues to innovate and is well positioned for the long term.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.