Specialist Growth Architect - Paid Media at BCG Digital Ventures
We’re BCG Digital Ventures. Adventure awaits you.
We are an ever-growing global team of the world’s most remarkable entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. Our ventures create a strategic advantage for the most important global companies.
Growth Architects at BCGDV
Growth Architects are responsible for incubating growth thinking into our ventures at every stage, from ideation to customer adoption. They continuously seek to evolve the industry standard for growth marketing best practices, rapidly inventing transformative new strategies to validate, launch, and scale ventures. Their work spans across product, marketing, and technology, and they drive successful growth by leveraging the symbiotic relationship that exists between them. Through a hypothesis-driven, rapid test and learn approach, they strategize, implement, and execute go-to-market activities that ensure best in class customer acquisition, engagement and retention.
Media Specialist Growth Architects are responsible for providing the highest level of digital marketing strategy and execution to BCG’s clients. The work we do produces unparalleled results, providing tremendous value for a variety of products and services. As a Media Specialist, you will be leveraged for your deep execution expertise on two or more of the following platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Programmatic, Google Search, Display, and/or Amazon.
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for your input on MMMs, media planning and most importantly, execution, and optimization of client campaigns
- Partner with consulting teams to analyze client needs, prepare and give presentations, and implement solutions
- Provide input into multi-channel growth optimization strategy
- Create and manage ongoing optimization efforts of Paid Search campaigns, including daily budget monitoring, bid management, keyword research, and on-site conversion and keyword strategy based on performance history (if applicable)
- Creating and managing ongoing optimization efforts of Paid Social campaigns, including daily budget monitoring, bid management, audience planning, creative, and full-funnel conversion strategy based on performance history
- Plan, launch and optimize prospecting and re-targeting campaigns based on strategic objective of ROAS maximization
- Define, execute, analyze, and optimize A/B and multi-variant tests
- Help to define and validate core KPIs, such as cost per acquisition metrics, retention, ROI and LTV to drive the business
You should have:
- 3-5+ years of professional experience in industry, consulting, or agency
- Willingness to travel is a must
- Hands on experience with two or more digital marketing channels like Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, Amazon Marketing, or Programmatic
- Previous experience optimizing large scale multi-million dollar digital marketing campaigns
- A passion for digital marketing and client success
- Ability to think strategically and creatively: analyze, synthesize, recommend and take actions, including proficiency in excel pivot tables and manipulating large data sets
- Good communication, presentation, and material preparation skills required
- A proven track record of personal success and ambitious undertakings
- Previous experience at a professional consulting company or agency highly desired
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
To learn more, visit us at bcgdv.com
Interested applicants may apply through the careers section of the website at https://www.bcgdv.com/. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
BCG Digital Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.