Sr. Associate, B2B Client Marketing - Corporate & Campus Dining at Grubhub
We're all about connecting hungry diners with our network of over 300,000 restaurants nationwide. Innovative technology, user-friendly platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities set us apart and make us an industry leader in the world of online food ordering. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
Grubhub is a place where authentically fun culture meets innovation and teamwork. We believe in empowering people and opening doors for new opportunities. If you're looking for a place that values strong relationships, embraces diverse ideas-all while having fun together-Grubhub is the place for you!
The Sr. Associate, B2B Client Marketing - Corporate & Campus Dining will be responsible for strengthening critical relationships within a rapidly growing part of the business. Your focus will be on two unique and exciting core client segments - employers offering company meal perks and colleges offering innovative meal plans. You'll partner closely with the Client Success team to directly influence retention.
The ideal candidate is a collaborative and resourceful team player, leads with empathy when building relationships, makes decisions using data and insights, and approaches challenges with scalable, strategic solutions. This role reports into the Product Marketing Manager of Corporate & Campus Dining.
The Impact You Will Make
- Build relationships with core clients that drive growth for two key areas of the business: Grubhub Corporate (businesses) and Grubhub Campus (colleges and other emerging verticals, e.g. stadiums, hotels & resorts)
- Inform and execute B2B client marketing for Corporate & Campus business partners
- Support and measure the deployment of complex multi-channel projects to retain clients with a focus on rigorous ongoing analysis
- Develop processes to understand a diverse client base and apply insights to help achieve long term objectives across Corporate and Campus businesses
- Collect and regularly report on learnings and best practices to enable continuous improvement in plans for client retention
- Identify new data needs and support development of refined client segments to achieve success metrics
- Understand and apply emerging and best practice digital, mobile app, web app, and partner marketing trends to pilot proof of concept work and inform strategy
- Collaborate with Client Success stakeholders, in addition to working across core teams including Sales, Product and Business Operations to align on product launches and client lifecycle marketing efforts
- Contribute to client success roadmaps and planning with the goal of implementing scalable initiatives and optimizing LTV
- Serve as the evangelist to Client Success for marketing and communication best practice across Campus and Corporate experiences
- Work closely with the creative team to develop campaign assets including emails, in-product messaging, one-pagers, videos, case studies, whitepapers, decks, event materials, etc.
What You Bring to the Table
- Bachelor's degree in a related concentration or equivalent experience
- At least 3-4 years of experience in client or partner marketing
- Background in B2B marketing, work in the software/technology space is a plus
- Strong skills in relationship development and client acquisition and retention campaigns
- Experience in measuring marketing programs and campaigns, tracking success metrics and extracting actionable insights
- Proven track record of working cross-functionally at the strategic and tactical level to develop and execute creative and effective campaigns
- Celebrated project management skills, positive attitude, and preference for a fast-paced environment
- Mastery of MS Office Suite
- Proficient in CRM and / or marketing automation platforms, e.g. Salesforce, Marketo, Hubspot
- Experience using analytics platforms, for example: Google Analytics, Tableau
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with the ability to influence others and build relationships
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. Grubhub employees enjoy a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Health and Wellness. Excellent medical benefits, employee network groups and paid parental leave are just a few of our programs to support your overall well-being.
- Competitive Pay. You'll receive a competitive base salary with eligibility for generous incentives, bonuses, commission or RSUs (role-specific).
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. We empower you to be a leader and grow your career through training, coaching and mentorship opportunities.
- MealPerks. Get meals on us! Our employees get a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives like Wellness Wednesdays, Slack competitions and virtual happy hours!
- Social Impact. At Grubhub we believe in giving back through programs like the Grubhub Community Relief Fund and donating $1 million to the Equal Justice Initiative in 2020. Employees are also given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
Vaccination Requirement: Grubhub employees are required to be fully vaccinated. Candidates must confirm vaccination status at time of hire, and must provide proof of full-Covid-19 vaccination within 2 weeks of starting employment. Fully vaccinated is defined as: "2 weeks have passed since your second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson's vaccine.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and encourage a workplace that is just as diverse as the customers we serve. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. If you're applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
CA Privacy Notice: If you are a resident of the State of California and would like a copy of our CA privacy notice, please email [email protected]