Sr. Associate, B2B Marketing at Grubhub
About The Opportunity
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 21.2 million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 140,000 restaurants in 2,700 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, AllMenus and MenuPages).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Grubhub Corporate Accounts make hungry offices happy. Our B2B team (Corporate Marketing) are dedicated to supporting the growth of this rapidly-expanding segment of the business.The Senior Associate, Enterprise Demand Generation will be responsible for driving our corporate enterprise acquisition programs forward – from strategy through to execution and analysis. They will be a growth agent for the business through executing high-impact lead generation and sales enablement campaigns.
The ideal candidate is an energetic, tech-savvy and highly creative self-starter with a track record of innovation in a B2B role. They should be customer-obsessed and rigorously analytical, with both a right and left brain mentality that brings big ‘out of the box’ ideas to the table while staying focused on critical metrics.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Develop and execute a marketing plan for generating high leads and sales opportunities to hit demand generation goals, leveraging online and offline tactics
- Problem solve for how to reach target decision makers through a surprise-and-delight mentality that draws inspiration from the Grubhub and Seamless brand
- Drive impactful marketing programs from strategic campaign development through to execution, analysis and optimization
- Set, measure, track and report on marketing contribution and program goals to internal senior stakeholders
- Partner collaboratively with the internal creative team to develop campaign assets including but not limited to emails, sales materials, videos and presentations, and direct mail pieces
- Support our Enterprise Sales team with sales enablement materials and campaigns that accelerate the sales cycle
- Work across departments and functional roles, including sales, account management, diner marketing, PR, legal and product, to successfully move projects to completion while being a tireless internal advocate for our enterprise account customers
You Should Have
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related concentration
- At least 4-6 years of experience in B2B marketing, field marketing and/or growth marketing
- Passion for B2B is a must (experience is even better)
- Proven ability to develop and launch marketing programs independently
- Strong analytical skills and dedication to setting and achieving quantifiable goals for all projects
- Experience planning events/trade shows
- Previous Salesforce and Marketo (or equivalent CRM) experience preferred
- Strong organizational skills and self-motivation, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment (willing to roll up sleeves and adapt to change)
- Strong in MS Office Suite/Google Drive, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, including exceptional proofreading skills
- Must be located in the NYC metro area and willing to work out of our beautiful midtown offices and travel as needed to attend events and conferences
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.