Sr. Associate, Product Marketing
About The Opportunity
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for part-time work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 19+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 115,000 restaurants in 2,200 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
We’re looking for a scrappy innovator to join our growing Product Marketing team. Reporting to Sr Manager, Product Marketing, this individual will be responsible for developing product-based marketing programs, coordinating impactful projects, and analyzing and reporting on the success of our efforts. The role requires flawless project management skills, cross-functional leadership, analytical finesse, and creative problem-solving.
- Develop and coordinate cross-functional marketing programs to achieve our goals
- Partner with leads across marketing and product teams to proactively identify product needs
- Deeply understand and be a knowledge leader on our product, our marketing tech stack and how the two work together
- Align product abilities and offerings with our team’s requests and develop innovative solutions using existing capabilities
- Create go-to-market plans for new product features, working with marketing and product leads to develop a holistic plan
- Analyze, understand and advocate for the success of your marketing programs
You Should Have
- 3-6 years experience in marketing, especially in a start-up or other entrepreneurial environment
- Agile marketing mindset: you’re able to understand the business needs, how they connect to your execution and execute in record time
- “Get it done” mentality, frequently thinking of creative ways to solve the end marketing goal
- An obsession with data, analytics and understanding the impact of your work
- Knowledge of or experience with: deep linking, attribution, marketing automation, CRM programs, SQL
- Strong project management capabilities, with a knack for working cross-functionally across many different teams to accomplish your goals
- Experience working with multiple business functions
- Bachelor’s degree required in related field
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- PTO. It’s true, we provide you a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here:DOL Poster. Grubhub is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.