MANTL is tackling the biggest challenge limiting the modernization of the U.S. banking system: legacy infrastructure. MANTL’s software transforms the cost structures of banks and credit unions – empowering growth that’s up to 78% faster and 4x more efficient. It’s white-labeled account opening platform enables people to open deposit accounts on any device in roughly 2 minutes and 37 seconds. MANTL began as a challenger bank when an aha moment inspired the founders to pivot from competing to partnering with banks to deploy its technology at scale.
MANTL helps community institutions raise billions of dollars in core deposits each year and is up to 10x more cost-effective than building a brick-and-mortar branch.Who makes up our team?
People are our most important asset and the number one reason we all love working at MANTL. As a team, we value accountability, transparency and collaboration. We have agile teams, with clear, outcomes-focused goals.
We're a group of passionate technologists that support an open and transparent culture that helps foster productive and engaging discussions. We want to work with inclusive people who understand the importance of treating their colleagues exceptionally well - people who will gladly go out of their way to help others with things big and small.
We are always a work in progress and love hearing feedback from our team. MANTL was proud to be named as one of Crain's 100 Best Places To Work in 2020.About The Role
This is a cross-functional marketing role where you’ll manage, coordinate, and execute email and nurture campaigns from start to finish targeting B2B enterprise prospects (banks and credit unions). You will work closely with other members of the marketing team as well as across the organization including sales, product, and analytics. This role reports to the Head of Marketing.Who You Are
- You have 10+ years of experience managing and executing email marketing campaigns, including managing end-to-end development, implementation, and execution of lifecycle marketing initiatives, driving the creative review process and collaborating with designers and copywriters, preferably in B2B industries.
- You have 5+ years of hands-on experience with Email marketing automation software (Hubspot, SharpSpring, Eloqua, Marketo or equivalent ESP).
- You have in-depth knowledge of email best practices to increase deliverability, engagement, and conversions.
- You have experience optimizing email campaigns through the development of an effective A/B and multivariate test and learn program.
- You have experience working closely with the sales team to ensure a seamless transition between marketing and sales touch points across the funnel.
- You can build and optimize email segmentation and content personalization strategies by leveraging user behavior/intent, activity data, demographics and industry-specific data.
- You can analyze campaign results, develop benchmarks, and create and share regular performance reports to drive improvements.
- You can write email copy for various email formats: weekly newsletters, nurture workflows, product announcements, personalized campaigns, sales outreach.
- You take a detail-oriented, thoughtful approach to campaign execution.
- You have a creative mind and an eye for compelling written and visual content.
- You have an analytical mindset and you’re comfortable reporting on email engagement results.
We don’t expect you to have all of these things - but we do expect you to be exceptional at some. Tell us what those are.What You'll Like About Us:
Joining MANTL means joining an ambitious and exceptional team that solves complex problems every day. We offer a unique employee experience based on the values of transparency, accountability and collaboration, and are deeply proud of our culture.
MANTL offers competitive compensation packages, unlimited vacation, fully covered health insurance, creative and fun team-building events, mental health programs and more. We strive to show we truly care about our employees happiness and engagement.