Sr. Events Manager at Vimeo (Greater NYC Area, NY)
Vimeo’s marketing team is searching for a hardworking, passionate, and analytical Senior Manager of Virtual Events. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a passion for driving demand for B2B SaaS and self-serve products.
This role will have experience strategizing and driving events for B2B SaaS products. They will have experience sourcing MQLs and influencing pipeline from events.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate on a rolling events calendar aligned to bookings targets
- Drive creation of live, recorded, and on-demand event content
- Organize live event recordings, speaker preparations, session recording, and event moderation activities
- Create comprehensive event project plans, conduct regular checkpoints with deliverable owners, identify risks and challenges appropriately and ensure event is delivered on time, on budget, and has business impact
- Lead agency relationships and production to execute events at the highest level
- Work with demand generation team to create event emails, landing pages and demand generation activities to achieve event goals
- Deliver post-event reports with analysis driven by data including attendee feedback, goal attainment, and recommendations for future event improvements
- Influence and align with key partners on event strategies
- Be a virtual events specialist, with opportunities to participate in thought leadership
- Lead event sponsorships and partnerships for our vimeo.com, Vimeo OTT and Vimeo Enterprise segments
- Own lead, pipeline influence, and revenue targets for total events strategy
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 5-7 years event marketing experience, with extensive virtual event experience a strong plus
- Ability to make decisions and ask questions based on data
- Ability to handle multiple projects at various levels of scale
- Working knowledge and comfort working in Salesforce, Marketo, Instapage
- Excellent communication, writing, and presentation skills
- Flexible and can adapt to fast moving, agile team
- Project management and budget management experience
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 230 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs