Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we’ve built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men’s hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for GI conditions), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We’re growing rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
This year, we are honored to become Great Place to Work certified and be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City, and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
We’re looking for a creative, data-driven marketer to help us scale our offline growth channels, with an emphasis on TV, OTT (over-the-top), Direct Mail and OOH.
You should be comfortable in a fast-paced environment, managing and driving forward relationships with vendors/agencies, as well as working cross-functionally across other Keeps teams such as design and data. You will be responsible for executing strategy for the channels you manage, with a focus on rigorous measurement of performance, testing, and optimization. You will have the opportunity to work with offline media and will collaborate with our internal brand team to ensure that our unique brand voice is carried through each channel. You’ll also work with our product and analytics teams to understand the user journey for each campaign and adjust the channel strategy accordingly.
This person will succeed if they are customer-centric, analytical, detail-oriented, have an understanding of user acquisition and data-driven marketing. We look for teammates who are curious, kind, and proactive and who will challenge us at every turn — asking the tough questions and ensuring that the quality and personalization of our message is never, ever sacrificed.
- Lead the strategy and execution of Keeps offline campaigns with focus on TV, OTT (over-the-top), and Direct Mail.
- Dive into our campaigns to uncover opportunities, analyze performance, and implement high level strategies with our external agencies.
- Work closely with offline agencies to develop the media plan and the testing roadmap and monitor performance of all offline channels.
- Work with our Brand team to launch Brand Awareness campaigns across OOH, TV, and other offline channels.
- Use an analytical approach to review results using different attribution models.
- Create/maintain weekly KPI reports to identify trends, efficiencies, and opportunities that can help us scale; communicate and share learnings to the broader team.
- Collaborate with the growth team on sales strategy, attribution, data analysis, new channel testing and other cross-functional initiatives.
You’ll be successful in this role if you have/are…
- 4+ years of experience in user acquisition and data-driven marketing for offline channels, ideally in an e-commerce or D2C company.
- Comfortable working with and maintaining relationships with agencies, vendors, and creative partners.
- A strong communicator. You'll be asked to identify and communicate the risks and opportunities for the channels and manage the day-to-day relationship with the different media agencies.
- Ruthlessly analytical. You love to dig into performance data to uncover insights and are thoughtful about each lever you can pull to optimize campaigns and drive conversions at scale.
- Comfortable leveraging large amounts of data to drive decisions and passionate for continuous testing and optimization.
- A self-starter with a strong work ethic, willing to do what it takes to drive meaningful results.
- Incredible attention to detail and the ability to catch and prevent errors across different projects.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, unafraid to take on new challenges and comfortable wearing a variety of hats
- Proficient in Excel, and familiar with data visualization tools (Looker, Tableau, Datorama).
Nice to have’s / Bonus Points
- Experience planning, executing and optimizing campaigns for Radio and OOH
- Have worked previously in an e-commerce or D2C company.
- Competitive salary packages and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Contact us to request accommodation.
How we are managing through the COVID pandemic and its impact on our team?
These are unprecedented times and we understand COVID-19 is impacting everyone differently. Our primary goal from the beginning of the pandemic has been to ensure employee safety. We went from optional to mandatory work-from-home very quickly in early March, and we have told employees that they can work remotely to allow them to plan accordingly.
We have also rolled out several initiatives to help our team successfully navigate the uncertainty associated with COVID-19. These initiatives have included providing funds for home office improvements, medical reimbursements, free meditation/mindfulness tools, mandatory “Me Days” away from work, company-wide Refresh days off, and fun opportunities to connect live with teammates each week (such as virtual escape rooms). We continue to examine different benefits, tools, and processes that best support our employees as we continue to work remotely and eventually begin transitioning back to the office.
*Please be aware that there are fraudulent entities who are claiming to be affiliated with Thirty Madison in order to trick job seekers into divulging personal information or making payments based on false representations while impersonating Thirty Madison. These entities solicit money and personal information under the guise of offering you a position with Thirty Madison. The scammers use many methods to perpetuate these scams, including using Thirty Madison’s trademarks on their correspondence to potential victims. Thirty Madison takes the safety and integrity of those seeking employment with us very seriously and we work cooperatively with our legal team, security department and local authorities to address this issue. If you receive a job offer that claims to be from Thirty Madison, please take steps to confirm that it is legitimate by reviewing the offer carefully and contacting Thirty Madison directly if you have any concerns at all. Please note that Thirty Madison will never ask you for bank account or credit card information, and Thirty Madison will not charge you money to apply for a job with Thirty Madison.*