Sr. Manager, Acquisition Marketing
Jackpocket is the first mobile lottery app in the U.S. that offers players a secure way to order official state lottery tickets, such as Powerball, Mega Millions, and more, via their smartphones. We're creating a more convenient, fun, and responsible way to play the lottery by modernizing the $300B global lottery market with a mobile platform that everyone, including grandma, can feel good about.
Jackpocket is seeking a proven, experienced Acquisition Growth Marketer to lead its acquisition strategy as we continue to expand throughout the US market. The ideal candidate should have demonstrated experience scaling a B2C mobile company across all acquisition channels. As the Acquisition Growth Marketer you will be responsible for managing and scaling cost-effective media plans to drive customer acquisition and achieve marketing KPIs. You will use analytics to inform decisions and drive execution to optimize a significant marketing budget against company goals.
- Develop a creative and cohesive marketing strategy to grow customer acquisition across digital and offline channels
- Manage paid digital marketing budget and campaign planning
- Analyze, understand, and optimize campaign performance
- Design and run A/B tests to drive key customer insights and optimize acquisition funnels
- Identify customer segments and tailor acquisition strategies to those segments
- Iteratively develop effective messaging and creative
- Work closely with analytics team to accurately measure performance and report to senior team and stakeholders
- Analyze results of marketing tests to develop core customer segments complete with segment size, detail, and psychographics as well as related marketing strategy (channels, copy, creative, etc.)
- Uncover new growth opportunity (including new platforms, channels, and advertising and integration opportunities) to acquire new and engaged users
- 5+ years experience in growth/acquisition marketing for B2C mobile app business
- Demonstrated experience working with performance marketing and media metrics (CPM, CPI, CPA, CPC & LTV) and understanding of the utilization and relationship between them
- Strong understanding of marketing testing and reporting methodology
- Experience executing in direct response marketing with budgets more than $10mm annually
- Background in marketing technology and data analytics, including experience working with data scientists, data visualization tools, attribution modeling, and data feeds (analytics tools knowledge a plus)
- Hands-on and established testing philosophy
- Customer-oriented: understanding the psychology of what works and why
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong quantitative analytical skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail, outstanding organizational skills, project management skills, and ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to translate data – performance, competitive, consumer and industry – into action.
- Strong lean-in and roll-up your sleeves orientation
- Experience in a fast-paced, collaborative, performance-oriented work environment