Sr. Manager Consumer Marketing at Mulberry Technology
Mulberry is disrupting the $50B product insurance industry with consumer-first product protection solutions built for ecommerce. Mulberry’s browser extension allows consumers to get free and affordable protection plans wherever they shop online, and retailers can embed protection offers seamlessly into their shopping experience to increase customer engagement and revenue. We are passionate about helping more consumers shop confidently, protecting their favorite products without the crazy markups and fine print gotchas all too common in the insurance industry. We are headquartered in NYC but have a hybrid office environment with teammates all across the US.
We are growing rapidly and looking for a talented and ambitious Sr. Manager, Consumer Marketing to join our team. You will be responsible for both acquiring and engaging users, running campaigns from start to finish across multiple channels. You will have a visible and meaningful impact on the business and have the opportunity to experiment with many different marketing tactics and partner with many different teams across the company. This is a hands-on leadership role with a lot of opportunity for growth.
What You’ll Do
- Manage marketing campaigns from start to finish, including identifying channels, creating landing pages and ads, managing a/b tests, and measuring performance
- Create and test affiliate and paid advertising (social, search, display) campaigns, measuring and optimizing along the way to scale acquisition and manage costs
- Create, execute, and optimize targeted email marketing campaigns to existing customers to drive engagement
- Collaborate with the product team to increase user engagement throughout the customer experience
- Partner with the marketing team on social, content marketing, and brand campaigns to attract and engage users on those channels
- Identify new channels and opportunities for acquisition and customer engagement and lead the charge on running experiments to expand our reach
- Measure the performance of different strategies to make data-driven decisions around which activities to cut and which to test
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years of experience marketing to consumers in a related industry (ecommerce or fintech)
- Experience setting marketing strategy and executing campaigns across multiple marketing channels (email, paid social, display, paid search, affiliate, influencer marketing, etc.)
- Team leadership experience (hiring, management, development)
- Content Star: Great written and verbal communication skills, with a detailed eye for editing. You love creating stellar content for the web.
- Analytically-Minded: Data-driven, turning to evidence and thoughtful analysis to make decisions.
- Get Stuff Done: Dedicated, focused, and good at seeing things through to completion. You don’t shy away from hard work, you thrive on a challenge.
- Detail-Oriented: With great power, comes great responsibility. That means we need to trust you to catch the details and not drop the ball.
- Creative Mind: You love to come up with new approaches to reaching customers and experimenting with out-of-the-box campaigns.
- Eternal Learner: Smart and curious, able to learn quickly, and move fast. You’re always looking to grow yourself and improve.
- Collaborative Nature: Great ability to build connections across teams, bring a team-first attitude, and collaborate effectively.
- Martech Tools & Technical Skills (search & social ad platforms, email marketing software, affiliate platforms, google analytics, HTML, etc.)
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary
- Equity in a rapidly growing Series B funded startup
- Medical, vision, and dental benefits
- 401k with company match
- Unlimited PTO (minimum 15 days off required)
- Paid sabbatical after 3 years of tenure
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
- Strong, vibrant, and fun culture, with lots of virtual outings!