Sr. Manager, Marketing Communications & Demand Generation at Neustar
Neustar, Inc. is a leading global information services provider driving the connected world forward with trusted, holistic identity resolution. More information is available at https://www.home.neustar.
Job Requisition:R-2645 Sr. Manager, Marketing Communications & Demand Generation (Open)
Primary Location:NEW YORK
The Sr. Marketing Communications Manager is responsible for increasing brand awareness amongst Neustar’s current clients and prospects. Core to the role is planning, development and implementation of all marketing strategies and marketing communications, both external and internal. The Marketing Communications and Demand Generation Manager plays a central coordinating role in the execution of campaign strategy, and is responsible for working closely with Product Management to build targeted plans and account based management demand generation. This person is an effective collaborator, communicator, planner and partner to many internal stakeholders and is ultimately the team’s game-play coordinator.
- Creating and implementing plans to increase market share: building, implementing and measuring the success of a comprehensive marketing and communications program
- Writing and editing marketing communications materials including email, social media and search content and campaigns
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams – product marketing, marketing execution, sales and sales development (inside sales) to produce effective nurture campaigns
- Directing and executing on account-based marketing demand generation strategy, including assisting in writing account briefs and developing corresponding communications channel strategy
- Identifying targets, segmenting clients and prospects and implementing A/B testing of campaigns
- Configuring and building campaigns within marketing automation tools
- Identifying content needs for campaigns and working closely with internal teams to source and co-create content
- Measuring and analyzing demand generation campaigns and results
- Coordinating with and managing internal stakeholders and external agencies and/or freelance resources
- Developing and maintaining the marketing calendar which serves as the central planning tool for all marketing communications deliverables; responsible for project management to meet calendar objectives and deadlines
- Creating and updating campaign performance, in partnership with reporting team: tracking and reporting on metrics such as customer and prospect engagement and conversion rates
- Identification areas of opportunity and gaps with respect to all marketing communications
- 8-10 years of marketing communications and/or demand generation experience
- Inquisitive, creative, enterprising team player with a passion for marketing communications and strong interest in B2B2C marketing technology
- Extremely strong written and oral communication skills
- Proven experience in marketing communications, demand generation, email and social media communications and performance marketing reporting
- Experience utilizing Marketo, Salesforce, Seismic and related marketing communications SaaS tools
- Project management experience related to each of the above functions
- Experience in digital media, advertising, marketing and marketing technology industries
- BA/BS degree
Neustar does not accept unsolicited resumes from external firms or agencies. Neustar will not be responsible for placement fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
Diversity, inclusion and teamwork are second nature to Neustar; and these values permeate our entire business structure. Neustar is committed to creating an environment where a wide spectrum of opinions and beliefs are actively sought, listened to and respected. Further, our talented workforce draws from the many geographic areas and markets in which Neustar operates worldwide, which represents a distinct competitive advantage. The rich and varied personal and professional backgrounds of our employees make Neustar a dynamic and rewarding company at which to build a career. We invite you to join us.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability
Neustar, Inc. considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran in accordance with federal law and other state and local requirements. Neustar, Inc., complies with applicable state and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment and provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the American with Disabilities Act (ADA) and applicable state and local laws.