Hyperscience is a technology company blazing a new path in enterprise automation with a reimagined approach to building and powering processes. The Hyperscience Platform is the world's first Software-Defined, Input-to-Outcome Automation platform used by top public companies and government organizations around the world to build and run mission-critical processes with ease and speed.
Hyperscience helps enterprises quickly build and roll out new business processes with built-in automations, reduce manual errors, increase high- and low-skilled employee productivity, and eliminate the need for costly transformation. Hyperscience’s Intelligent Document Processing solution has been implemented at some of the world's leading financial services, insurance, healthcare and government organizations, including TD Ameritrade, QBE Insurance Group Limited and Voya Financial, helping them lower costs, reduce error rates by 67% and increase employee capacity by 10x.
Since its founding in 2014, Hyperscience has grown to more than 250 employees with offices in New York City, Sofia, Bulgaria, and London, UK, and has consistently been recognized as one of the best places to work, with a collaborative and innovative culture and best-in-class benefits.
At HyperScience, we use modern machine learning to turn documents into machine-readable data. Our customers receive a wide variety of documents, like life insurance applications, paystubs, utility bills, insurance claims, that must be processed quickly and accurately to better serve the people at these organizations, and their customers. Amazingly, this is all done manually today. We’re on a mission to change that!
Our product is already delivering value to large, blue-chip organizations in financial services and insurance, and we see a massive opportunity to expand to more industries and automate more business processes. We are looking for people who are excited to help us build upon this foundation and vision.
Founded in 2014 by Peter Brodsky, Vladimir Tzankov, and Krasimir Marinov, Hyperscience has raised over $48 million from SV Angel, The Stripes Group, Firstmark, Battery Ventures, and Felicis Ventures.
HyperScience is looking for Sr. Product Marketing Manager who is passionate about building go-to-market strategies in an exciting market. You’ll develop a keen understanding of our technology roadmap, amazing customers and market and use this knowledge to prioritize and drive the right go-to-market efforts. You will craft the messaging and positioning to further accelerate our growth and design tactics that enable the sales and marketing teams.
An ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits customers care about is critical, as well as an ability to think strategically about HyperScience product positioning. Reporting directly to the Head of Brand and Product Marketing, you’ll become an expert in the market, the buyers, how they buy and their decision criteria and will help transfer that knowledge to the sales and marketing teams. You will also lead strategic efforts including gaining a better understanding of the customer as well as our current (and future) competitors, driving new product launches and supporting go-to-market efforts. You will work closely with the product management team to develop and communicate our product strategy while ensuring our sales teams are equipped with everything they need to succeed.
This is a full-time position located at HyperScience HQ in New York City.
- Oversee product positioning and messaging, including mapping out the current competitive landscape and HyperScience’s relative position
- Plan and create sales and customer success enablement materials, including working alongside customers to produce case studies
- Partner with content marketing to create thought leadership assets, proprietary research, surveys
- Act as the primary liaison between product, sales, and marketing to stay on top of product roadmap and/or milestones
- Successfully capture and communicate key value propositions to customer-facing teams and new hires
- Own the Hyperscience thought leadership platform - Devise, launch and communicate on proprietary research, surveys and thought leadership reports
- Own customer stories and the creation of relevant use cases. Create customer relationships to be leveraged in demand generation and thought leadership programs.
- Build a marketing framework and process between product, sales and marketing for product releases, customer needs, etc.
- Help manage our go-to-market strategy from tracking effectiveness and using results to make data-informed decisions to product positioning and competitive analysis
- Stay up-to-date with industry and competitor news and research
- 5+ years of B2B product marketing experience, ideally in a high growth SaaS company
- Proficient in translating and condensing highly technical product offerings and concepts for a wide variety of audiences
- Experience interacting directly with customers through various settings (e.g., events, product councils, focus groups, etc).
- Top notch written and verbal communication skills
- A high EQ and ability to build rapport with different people quickly in a highly collaborative environment
HyperScience provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HyperScience complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Top notch healthcare for you and your family
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Stock Options
- Wellness stipend
- Pre-tax transportation and commuter benefits
- 6-month parental leave (or double salary to pay for your partner's unpaid leave)
- Free travel for any person accompanying a breastfeeding mother and her baby on a business trip
- A dependent care stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child, under the age of 21 for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
- Daily catered lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- $1,000 one-time-use WFH stipend and $75 monthly WFH stipend
- Relocation assistance
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.