Reonomy leverages big data, partnerships and machine learning to connect the fragmented, disparate world of commercial real estate. By providing unparalleled access to property intelligence, Reonomy products empower individuals, teams, and companies to unlock insights and discover new opportunities.
Headquartered in New York, Reonomy has raised $128 million from top investors, including Sapphire Ventures, Bain Capital, Softbank, Primary Ventures, Georgian Partners, Wells Fargo Strategic Capital, Citi Ventures, and Untitled Investments. Our clients represent the biggest names in CRE, including Newmark Knight Frank, CBRE, Cushman & Wakefield, and Tishman Speyer.
If you're excited by growth, innovation and the ability to shape one of the biggest markets, join us as our journey is just beginning!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As Reonomy's Sr. Marketing Operations Manager, you will drive operational excellence across all marketing systems and ensure accurate and consistent data throughout our systems. You'll advance our analytics, insights and optimization across the entire marketing funnel allowing our business to continue to scale at great heights. As our Sr. Marketing Operations Manager will working closely with our go-to market teams to optimize how their team is managing leads, outreach cadence, lead scoring and engagement. You will build out a customizable experience for potential customers and determine how to drive better quality revenue. This is an awesome opportunity to play a pivotal role in our org, directly impacting Reonomy’s revenue and owning the optimization of our marketing funnel.
If you're a thoughtful, analytical & results driven marketer, you might just be Reonomy's next Sr. Marketing Operations Manager!
- Ensure data sanctity across all marketing systems
- Assist with data cleanliness in the various systems, merging like records, researching causes of bugs in order to correct processes
- Build frameworks and dashboards for tracking of marketing performance while establishing the tracking of new attributes and deprecate old, unused fields
- Spearhead evaluation of new tools and end-to-end integration into our existing tech stack
- Ideate new methods for communication to improve the quality of connection and execute on email communications roll outs
- Manage Hubspot and Intercom user permissions, as well as the Hubspot and Salesforce integrations
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Strategically determine department objectives, and present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, communicating with leadership about marketing performance
- 4-6+ years of experience in marketing & operations
- Experience working at a SaaS company
- Extensive experience and comfortable manipulating marketing automation software (preferred Hubspot & Salesforce exp)
- Strong ability to track analyze and optimize marketing performance
- Analytical thinker with a detailed oriented mindset
- Incredibly process oriented and organized
- Proven track record of improving connection rate with sales reps and customers
- Competitive salary
- Company stock options
- 100% coverage on medical, vision and dental health plans
- Unlimited Vacation
- 401k plan and commuter benefits
- Access to our Continuing Education Stipend
- Perks: WFH package, FREE ClassPass membership, FREE Headspace premium membership, FREE Citi Bike membership, & team outings!
*Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
**We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Reonomy will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.