Sr. Partner Marketing Manager at Celonis
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, New York, and has in total 15 offices worldwide. The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Since opening its US headquarter in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue, and therefore expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, Ann Arbor, as well as Latin America.
Celonis is looking for a driven Senior Partner Marketing Manager to join our growing Ecosystem team. In this role, you’ll oversee and develop communications across our Technology Partnerships.
- Create and execute high impact joint marketing content and programs with strategic tech partners
- Developing partner specific collateral such as joint partner case studies, win announcement, joint value statements, partner sales decks, partner newsletters, webinars
- Collaborate with Brand, Content, PR, and Demand Generation teams to build and execute on partner content and communications
- Work with a diverse group of stakeholders across Celonis partners globally such as Partner Sales, Executive Leadership, customers, and PR
- 5+ years experience developing partner specific communications for enterprise software organizations
- AWS experience preferred
- Experience with enterprise software content creation
- Broad knowledge of cloud technologies and partnerships (AWS, Azure, GCP, ISV partners)
- Flexible attitude, willing to work on both small jobs and high visibility announcements and launches.
- Inquisitive, self starter, willing to find “golden nuggets” that make partner content compelling
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.