Sr. Product Marketing Manager - B2B at Vimeo
Vimeo is looking for a creative B2B product marketer to drive our fast-growing enterprise businesses. This individual will work cross-functionally with sales, marketing, product, and creative teams to orchestrate high-impact product launches, obtain in-depth customer and market insights, develop personas and use cases, drive messaging and collateral, optimize packaging and pricing, and assist with sales enablement and knowledge sharing. This role is ideal for a data driven, self-starter, multi-tasker, who can work on both creative marketing initiatives and data-driven strategy. The role requires thorough familiarity with the B2B marketing and sales process and best practices, experience supporting and enabling sales teams in a B2B SaaS company, ideally in the OTT or corporate video communications space.
What you’ll do:
- Work with cross-functional teams to plan and execute high-impact launches for our enterprise products
- Conduct thorough user research and definition of buyer personas to properly package our products accordingly and inform internal stakeholders
- Gather competitive analysis and industry insights to educate internal stakeholders and help inform product roadmapping, pricing, industry mapping, etc.
- Work with the Content Marketing team on persona-based collateral and lead generation activities including webinars, videos, case studies, whitepapers, etc.
- Work with the B2B Demand Generation and Performance Marketing teams to develop campaigns towards company’s business goals and KPIs
- Partner closely with sales enablement and content teams to develop sales materials including sales decks, datasheets, ROI calculators, battle cards, etc.
- Work with relevant stakeholders on optimization of enterprise website funnel(s) and content to generate qualified opportunities in local and international markets
- Utilize insights from Google Analytics, Salesforce and Marketo to measure, track and optimize success of product marketing programs and activities
- Spearhead product marketing activities at industry events and conferences, as well as evangelize Vimeo’s products in industry events and online webinars
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 3+ years of product or marketing experience in a B2B SaaS company
- Demonstrated success working cross-functionally with product management, sales, marketing, PR, and creative teams on driving growth through product marketing initiatives
- Proven self-starter with bias for action, who can both execute and strategize, and who is comfortable with ambiguity
- Analytical mindset, and working sense of Marketo, Salesforce, and GA, using these platforms to report on KPIs to track performance and identify trends
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong copywriting and messaging skills, comfortable speaking in front of diverse audiences
- Insane attention to detail and organizational skills, with ability to prioritize effectively and toggle between long-term strategies and short-term tasks effortlessly
- Accustomed to driving results over process in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Experience with video technology, specifically OTT or live streaming, is a massive plus
At Vimeo, our mission is to empower video creators to tell exceptional stories and connect with their audiences and communities. Home to more than 80 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the world’s largest ad-free open video platform, providing powerful tools to host, share and sell videos in the highest quality possible.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, and to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is based in New York City, with additional offices in Europe and India. Vimeo is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC). Learn more at www.vimeo.com.