Sr. Product Marketing Manager - Cybersecurity
At White Ops, we are all about keeping it human. We are the global leader in bot mitigation. We protect more than 200 enterprises—including the largest internet platforms—from sophisticated bots by verifying the humanity of nearly one trillion online interactions every week. The most sophisticated bots look and act like humans when they click on ads, visit websites, fill out forms, take over accounts, and commit payment fraud. We stop them.
Founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore, our Bot Mitigation Platform protects enterprises from the sophisticated bots that threaten them. It’s an ongoing war that we fight passionately every day. Join our mission to stop bots, disrupt the economics of cyber crime, and keep it human.
Our team of Product professionals are entrepreneurial, curious, and driven. We are passionate about delivering products to market to fulfill our mission: To protect the integrity of the internet by verifying the humanity of every online interaction and disrupt the economics of cybercrime.
We support and challenge one another and regularly hold team learnings, product reviews and progress updates to win in the market. We strive to develop a highly collaborative team that works well with all the other teams to meet our clients’ needs.
What you'll do:
- Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, you’ll own the product marketing responsibility for Application Integrity, a new product that was recently launched at White Ops designed to protect enterprises from fraud & abuse. Application Integrity stops sophisticated bot attacks that focus on account takeover, automated account creation, and web scraping.
- Develop go-to-market plans for the product, including positioning, messaging, sales enablement materials, internal and external communication materials, promotional activities, and other deliverables
- Drive analyst relations strategy and regularly conduct briefings and inquiries with analysts to inform marketing and product strategy
- Own content creation (e.g. white papers, sales presentations, product videos, blog posts, case studies, etc.) to articulate the unique value proposition and benefits of our products
- Deeply understand the market trends, our ecosystem, and competition to inform product, sales and marketing strategy.
- Create strong competitive differentiation by conducting market intelligence and research, t surveys and interviews.
- Together with the product team, educate customers and prospects on our product features and their benefits. Also, deliver training and tools to make our sales team more effective.
- Serve as the brand leader for our Application Integrity product through thought leadership and blogging, social media, and speaking.
Who you are:
- Strong experience in cyber security product marketing with a proven track record of product launches and successful go to market execution
- Strong product knowledge and technical aptitude to engage in conversations with technical security teams at top enterprises
- Passionate about evangelizing and sharing product knowledge, engaging with any audience, and discussing core value propositions to both business and technical audiences as needed.
- 5+ years in product marketing, and/or product management in an enterprise software company
- Strategic thinker with ability to develop and implement actionable plans with measurable results.
- Metrics and data driven
- Proactive and strategic but also implementation-focused; ready to roll up your sleeves and make an impact right away
Life at White Ops:
Our HQ office is located in the heart of New York City. We are growing the company deliberately with a keen eye towards maintaining a culture that values diversity, lifestyle, and career growth. We are doing meaningful work and we need people to join our mighty team. We are proud of our overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor and Built in NYC. We have offices located in NYC, DC, Victoria, and London.