Sr. Product Marketing Manager at Dailymotion
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, including CBS, CNN, Fox Sports, GQ, Mashable, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 4 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.At Dailymotion, we build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this by utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through quality content from the world’s best publishers. In short, we help publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is seeking an entrepreneurial Sr. Product Marketing Manager and do’er to join our dynamic Partner Product team.Job Description
The Partner Product team delivers billions of video views for Dailymotion’s partners every month with its platform tools and API solutions.
The ideal candidate will own product marketing programs that drive demand and play a pivotal role in helping partners understand and realize the value of Dailymotion’s partner tool suite. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits, is crucial. The Sr. Marketing Product Marketing Manager supports the SVP of Partner Product and liaises closely with key internal stakeholders, Dailymotion executives, and the Partner Product team members such as the product managers, squad masters, and engineers.
This opportunity is a great fit if you are passionate about content and the future of video. A successful candidate will experience in B2B product management marketing, audience development, sales enablement, and he or she will have a proven track record in delivering high-quality solutions with communication skills, including comprehensive go-to-market planning.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- You’re a Do’er. You will set the bar for establishing and scaling our end-to-end partner-facing platform tools, and you know how to measure and report success
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates your products in the market
- Help craft and coordinate the communications narrative, with the SVP of Partner Product, prepare executive spokespersons, and coordinate communications with agencies and trade press.
- Frame our go-to-market process to drive product adoption and collaborate with Content (Media Partnerships), Ads, Design and Product teams to maintain, create and update our product positioning, emails and materials
- Be the trusted voice in surfacing qualitative and quantitative insights to help shape product direction, ensure product-market fit and scale adoption
- Market intelligence – be the expert on the product buyers by supporting product research and benchmark analysis, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on Dailymotion’s competition and how to surpass them
- Partner with product management and engineering to define the strategy and product roadmap
- Assess and prioritize expansion and diverse monetization opportunities for Partners, beyond programmatic
- Build a hiring plan, and develop a small team of direct reports that have an impact on a larger cross-functional business team by building holistic project plans and ensuring accountability
- Define and manage on-platform media campaigns related to product, work with the product team and creatives to create content
- Catch unanticipated issues that arise along the way and see them through to resolution
- 5+ years relevant experience in software or internet technology with backgroundsof in online advertising , audience development, strategic growth initiatives, software product marketing experiencecommunity management, or strategy consulting
- Ability to identify key customer insights from research and data analysis to drive strategic decisions
- Outstanding written communication skills
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Self-starter with the ability to jump in and make things happen in a matrixed environment.
Location: New York
Type of contract: Full-time
Start Date: ASAP
• Flexible time off, vacation, holidays, sick-leave so you can take time off when you need to
• Fitness club membership to NY Health & Racquet Club
• 100% healthcare coverage starting on day 1
• Commuter benefits
• 401k Contribution
• Paid parental leave
• Fully stocked kitchens with free snacks and drinks
If you want to explore Dailymotion culture a little further please check out:
1./ Our BuiltIn page: https://www.builtinnyc.com/company/dailymotion
2./ Our Recent Global Hackathon in November 2018. https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x70val9
3./ Welcome to the Jungle page: https://www.welcometothejungle.co/companies/dailymotion/team
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.