Sr. Solutions Consultant, Digital Marketing at Conductor
At Conductor, a WeWork company, we’re passionate about helping companies help their customers. Some of the world’s top brands use our software and services to create and optimize content so that it gets found online. We’re headquartered in NYC, and we’ve been named Crain’s “Best Place to Work” 7 years running.
Visit Conductor at www.conductor.com or on Twitter @conductor
As a Solutions Consultant at Conductor you will serve as a technical liaison for the Sales Organization. The role includes creation and delivery of product demonstrations, answering technical questions, gathering technical requirements, and providing technical support to the Sales Team.
- Collaborate with Sales Managers and Sales Team Members for all technical aspects of a sales cycle in order to meet company objectives
- Develop a high level of functional and applied knowledge of Conductor’s products and their proper usage by customers and prospects
- Deliver technical product presentations for prospects
- Support competitive messaging for opportunities
- Support partner initiatives and enablement
- Present product demos and value proposition in a clear and professional manner
- Consult with customers to gain an understanding of their business and technical requirements
- Respond to requests for proposals (RFPs), requests for information (RFIs), and security requirements
- Represent Conductor at tradeshows, conferences and other events
- 3+ years Pre-Sales experience
- Familiarity with Digital Marketing concepts, practices, and procedures preferred
- Expert level Excel skills required for standard project work.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, organization and time management skills
- Must be able to demonstrate resourcefulness, motivation and initiative
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or similar field, MBA preferred
Conductor, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.