Sr. Strategic Growth Manager at WW (the new Weight Watchers)
WW is looking for candidates to help change people's lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit ww.com.
As a Senior Strategic Growth Manager, you'll work closely with Product, Brand, Tech, and Science leaders to develop and execute our global partnerships strategy.
The Strategic Growth Office is responsible for corporate growth strategy, partnerships, and M&A globally. The team works with a wide range of partners to help WW achieve its goal of becoming a wellness company. You will work to identify new partnerships to pursue, negotiate deals, operationalize and manage the partnership, leading the strategy and coordinating with the cross-functional team.
- Conduct analysis of the health and wellness space and present business recommendations based on emergent insights
- Ideate, consult on and identify partnership and M&A opportunities for WW
- Act as partner-facing lead for key initiatives
- Define partnership goals, manage relationships with partners, develop go-to-market plans, launch and incubate new products/features that improve existing product offerings
- Negotiate partner contracts
- Develop and execute partnership playbook for WW
- Manage coordination with internal cross-functional teams at a global and regional level
- Manage tools for ongoing monitoring and visualization of the competitive landscape
- Bachelor's degree required. MBA preferred.
- 4-6 years' experience
- Demonstrated experience working in relationship management
- In-depth experience operating within and influencing cross-functional teams (product management, implementation, legal, finance, marketing, etc.)
- Experience with interpreting legal documents, negotiating contracts, and working with legal to draft and execute agreements
- Excellent communications skills, with the ability to convey complex information with clarity
- Fluency with the health and wellness ecosystem
- A proven self-starter
- Experience in venture capital or M&A a plus
- Is comfortable navigating cross-functionally within a global, matrixed organization
- Deep curiosity and passion for startups
- Passionate about WW's mission and the power of the tribe to deliver on our ambitions
As a company, our purpose is to inspire healthy habits for real life. And as an employer, we inspire the greatest people to do their best work. We provide benefits for real life to help protect your health, finances and overall wellbeing, including:
- Competitive compensation and profit-sharing plan
- A 401K plan to help you plan for your future, plus company match
- Health care coverage starting on your first day
- Tuition reimbursement and online courses to help you reach your career aspirations
- Commuter benefits
- Yearly well-being allowance for your physical, financial, social and emotional well-being
- Free WW membership for you plus 3 free WW memberships for your friends and 3 for your family
- Free fruit, snacks, and coffee to get you through your day
- Summer Fridays, happy hours, and company outings
- Robust employee referral bonuses
- Developmental opportunities and assignments to grow your career
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.